Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbarossa
    replied
    On S6 we have a big time casher who uses pve 50 and has a crit build. Around mid 40kish br wasn't that impressive. Mid 50kish br...much more impressive. The guy is a nightmare for me to fight because of that "crit" heal that doesn't proc. Nothing more frustrating than seeing a mage crit heal for 25k or more and restore most of their hp...that's a low blow for me...

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by KegKing View Post
    its a waste, first off even if you raised your crit your heal wouldnt jump as high as u think, very doubtfull you would get your crit heal to crit to give you 20k i know i tried it, as for the crit dammage, it can be higher, but the consistency of it crit ing isnt as high as a dammage amplifer as wii destroyer, and if u are waiting for a crit heal you are doing it wrong ...LOL even without a crit astral i have brought my heal upto 18k heal,

so is it worth it to be a crit mage, i would say if u have tons of balens and want to waste quite abit go for it, just remember if you want your crit to hit more often you need to bring your critical to over 2k- 2500 would be what u are looking for, also critical astral and determination astral,

as for heals well learn to be a healing mage

and you will eventualy learn how to crit heal like a pro
    You say it's a waste and then tell the player to "go for it (with Balens)". Odd.

Top mages eventually go crit. If you arena enough (and visit other versions), you can see this.

Leave a comment:

• KegKing
    replied
    its a waste, first off even if you raised your crit your heal wouldnt jump as high as u think, very doubtfull you would get your crit heal to crit to give you 20k i know i tried it, as for the crit dammage, it can be higher, but the consistency of it crit ing isnt as high as a dammage amplifer as wii destroyer, and if u are waiting for a crit heal you are doing it wrong ...LOL even without a crit astral i have brought my heal upto 18k heal,

so is it worth it to be a crit mage, i would say if u have tons of balens and want to waste quite abit go for it, just remember if you want your crit to hit more often you need to bring your critical to over 2k- 2500 would be what u are looking for, also critical astral and determination astral,

as for heals well learn to be a healing mage

and you will eventualy learn how to crit heal like a pro

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Crit mage is quite good actually, but with the aid of PvE gears since they can spam AoEs with them given the fact that there are more chance to crit with AoEs. Crit mage is quite unpredictable too, you'll never know when they crit heal. However, building a crit mage takes more time and resources than a Will Destroyer mage.

I'd go crit build at higher levels like 70+ or so, since I like crit heal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X