Mage with create

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage with create

I wanna discuss how do u think about crit orientired mage.

Procs:

- has a chance to inflict +40% dmg + % with determination
    - heal can create (for example my heal 11-12k when create it 20-21k)
    - troops finnaly can create too (angels can create heal)
    - new screen effect when create xD
    - surpised attack, that can confused enemy
    - better vs hight def opponents
    - on WB better

Cons:

- +br
    - need 2 astral slots as well
    - need choose when refine equipment
    - unstability dmg
    - 1 more stat to improve hardly (crit rate)
    - badly vs low def opponents

Now wanna ask what do u think, waste of time? o good choice for hight lvl? better for casher or for non-casher too? n how much crit need minimum for good balance?
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Crit mage is quite good actually, but with the aid of PvE gears since they can spam AoEs with them given the fact that there are more chance to crit with AoEs. Crit mage is quite unpredictable too, you'll never know when they crit heal. However, building a crit mage takes more time and resources than a Will Destroyer mage.

I'd go crit build at higher levels like 70+ or so, since I like crit heal.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

its a waste, first off even if you raised your crit your heal wouldnt jump as high as u think, very doubtfull you would get your crit heal to crit to give you 20k i know i tried it, as for the crit dammage, it can be higher, but the consistency of it crit ing isnt as high as a dammage amplifer as wii destroyer, and if u are waiting for a crit heal you are doing it wrong ...LOL even without a crit astral i have brought my heal upto 18k heal,

so is it worth it to be a crit mage, i would say if u have tons of balens and want to waste quite abit go for it, just remember if you want your crit to hit more often you need to bring your critical to over 2k- 2500 would be what u are looking for, also critical astral and determination astral,

as for heals well learn to be a healing mage

and you will eventualy learn how to crit heal like a pro

Comment

Originally posted by KegKing View Post
        its a waste, first off even if you raised your crit your heal wouldnt jump as high as u think, very doubtfull you would get your crit heal to crit to give you 20k i know i tried it, as for the crit dammage, it can be higher, but the consistency of it crit ing isnt as high as a dammage amplifer as wii destroyer, and if u are waiting for a crit heal you are doing it wrong ...LOL even without a crit astral i have brought my heal upto 18k heal,

so is it worth it to be a crit mage, i would say if u have tons of balens and want to waste quite abit go for it, just remember if you want your crit to hit more often you need to bring your critical to over 2k- 2500 would be what u are looking for, also critical astral and determination astral,

as for heals well learn to be a healing mage

and you will eventualy learn how to crit heal like a pro
        You say it's a waste and then tell the player to "go for it (with Balens)". Odd.

Top mages eventually go crit. If you arena enough (and visit other versions), you can see this.

Comment

On S6 we have a big time casher who uses pve 50 and has a crit build. Around mid 40kish br wasn't that impressive. Mid 50kish br...much more impressive. The guy is a nightmare for me to fight because of that "crit" heal that doesn't proc. Nothing more frustrating than seeing a mage crit heal for 25k or more and restore most of their hp...that's a low blow for me...
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I have about 34k hp, and I already heal for about 16-18k with restoration. Don't really need that crit heal (which depends on chance). Besides, if you increase your Matk, you heal increases.

I prefer will destroyer but that's me.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

There's a crit build 60 PvE mage on a US server I play on his crit Restorations with lvl 7 Determination range from 32k and 45k.
              Last edited by Daehawk; 02-27-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

i cant penetrate 8k mdef with 12,5k matk while archers n knights easy penetrate mine 9k pdef with 12k patk, so i decided go for crit, or its normal that m ydmg vs 8k mdef 4-4,1k from bolt, archer crit vs me 5,7k , knights slash 6k?

when i crit now, my dmg more better vs them bcs crit seems more then it seems, for example with 6k dmg from rof in summary if its crit its around 11k
                class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I have about 34k hp, and I already heal for about 16-18k with restoration. Don't really need that crit heal (which depends on chance). Besides, if you increase your Matk, you heal increases.

I prefer will destroyer but that's me.
                  Me too, Condor. I know some mages that love to go for Crit but you don't always Crit on heals so the "chance of it" is not something I would bank on. I'll just stick with my will destroyer and have extra damage and use the matk boosts and talents to increase my heals.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                    i cant penetrate 8k mdef with 12,5k matk while archers n knights easy penetrate mine 9k pdef with 12k patk, so i decided go for crit, or its normal that m ydmg vs 8k mdef 4-4,1k from bolt, archer crit vs me 5,7k , knights slash 6k?

when i crit now, my dmg more better vs them bcs crit seems more then it seems, for example with 6k dmg from rof in summary if its crit its around 11k
                    What level was your will destroyer at? 9kpdef is pretty high for only 12.5kmatk. Maybe you could refine some gear to get more intellect and matk on it, and get a matk gem in every piece of gear if you haven't done so yet. I have 14k matk and about 8.9k mdef, 35.5khp and haven't got many problems.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      You say it's a waste and then tell the player to "go for it (with Balens)". Odd.

Top mages eventually go crit. If you arena enough (and visit other versions), you can see this.
                      thats rite.. i did and do you know why, its b/c cashiers can make anything happen, im just wondering if you know theres a counter astral out there... u guys really blow my mind...

i am telling imo its not worth it, but u can prove me wrong buy paying to make it happen, if you have a person who crits alot... put an astral and counter... i mean u having a problem with a crit healer... if u cant kill a healing mage ... really.. i dont know what to say.. especialy a crit healing mage ...ROFL

Comment

as for top healing mages.. ever think they are just that bored... that they decided to give there mage a twist...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by KegKing View Post
                          i am telling imo its not worth it, but u can prove me wrong buy paying to make it happen, if you have a person who crits alot... put an astral and counter... i mean u having a problem with a crit healer... if u cant kill a healing mage ... really.. i dont know what to say.. especialy a crit healing mage ...ROFL
                          Oh you can kill a 57k BR mage with a 16k matk, and prolly 10k plus pdef with a 42k BR knight? I'd love to see that happen. I hit him for 5-6k with my ult slasher and he heals for 25k. By the time I get him weakened again...the cooldown is done and he heals again...see the issue here?
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                            What level was your will destroyer at? 9kpdef is pretty high for only 12.5kmatk. Maybe you could refine some gear to get more intellect and matk on it, and get a matk gem in every piece of gear if you haven't done so yet. I have 14k matk and about 8.9k mdef, 35.5khp and haven't got many problems.
                            was 25%, i dunno where ppl get so much matk, i have all 5 gems matk, 8 lvl gs int, on equip only 2 pieces dont have int boost n matk, my matk astral lvl 5 too, only 1 way what i see for imporove my matk its do leg 50 jewels to +27 (but its around +500 matk)
                            class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

Akirayama Do you have lots of intelligence in items, skills, mount

Comment

Working...
                              X