Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage with create

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    was 25%, i dunno where ppl get so much matk, i have all 5 gems matk, 8 lvl gs int, on equip only 2 pieces dont have int boost n matk, my matk astral lvl 5 too, only 1 way what i see for imporove my matk its do leg 50 jewels to +27 (but its around +500 matk)
    Check your refines. Try to have MAtk and Int on each piece. Ideally if you can shoot for Int+Matk+Def as 3 of the 5.

Comment

lol... if ur a tank... and u havent found the trick behind it... LOL damn im very disapointed in you... big deal his br is 57k means he/s probably level 68 or higher... if u still havent figured out how to counter a mage.. u shouldnt talk here.. or spend alot of belends and raise your mdef..

i dont know what to say to u but...LOL

im not talking anymore... im alittle disapointed LOL

Comment

problem with Will Destroyer is that it has no effect on your heals, it will only boost your attacks. So eventually Crit can have a better effect in the long run, but in the short term you can use Will Destroyer.

Comment

Damn guys they increased crit rate its true, after patch i stability do 6/10 crits (only with 1/1k crit), n its awesome, a lots of mages already changed build)
          class balance ****
          cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Working...
          X