Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.5 Path Crit Rate Increased , Block Rates nerfed, Illusion Rates nerfed, Discuss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
    if its true nice, first of all illusion, if its 10% on 5 lvl its really ololo, per 1 battle around 5 dodges to much op. Block finnaly knights get less profit in them OP boosts but the others class can feel bad too, bcs i love block on my mage

if crit increased nvm for archers i think, archers on my server with 3,5k crit+ dont feel anything, but good for my new build xD

i hope all of this true
    Block being nerfed is terrible. Block is really the only thing that helps knights out as there defenses can only give so much. Block and high hp is what protects against mages since knights are weak against them. Getting high mdef isn't good enough since they be just getting more matk power. Yes knights may have be a tad OP in higher levels but they well deserve it as they suck before 50. They are suppose to reap the glory in the end game as they are the "hard" mode of the classes. I agree with you about illusion. I myself love the illusion astral as it is now but wouldn't mind it if they really fixed it back to what it is suppose to be. Right now 10% dodge is like 30% which is too OP.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    if its true nice, first of all illusion, if its 10% on 5 lvl its really ololo, per 1 battle around 5 dodges to much op. Block finnaly knights get less profit in them OP boosts but the others class can feel bad too, bcs i love block on my mage

if crit increased nvm for archers i think, archers on my server with 3,5k crit+ dont feel anything, but good for my new build xD

i hope all of this true

Leave a comment:

• rorolfgame
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Crit rate increased good for archers, they can carry the banner EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,

while block rates got nerfed for knights.

Well Illusion astrals are illusions now.
    THIS IS SO TRUE.

I told you guys months ago about this change. Every1 is like f u. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Is block really nerfed? I am hearing both sides of the story. Illusion I doubt it is "nerfed" i bet it just goes by the exact % as it is suppose to be. SO if you have it lvl 5 and it's 10% to dodge dmg I bet it really is 10% chance now. Which is balanced and fair. Seeing classes dodge multiple hits in a row with illusion at lvl 4-5 is crazy OP and shouldn't be like that. Blocks I heard something in the Chinese server that it's capped at 3k heal now or something like that. Dont really remember it being nerfed or anything. Can someone once in for all confirm this? If so Ill dump my block astral into illusion then.
    Yeah I dueled with an archer in bg, n she dodged 5 times in a row and I lost alot of honor.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Is block really nerfed? I am hearing both sides of the story. Illusion I doubt it is "nerfed" i bet it just goes by the exact % as it is suppose to be. SO if you have it lvl 5 and it's 10% to dodge dmg I bet it really is 10% chance now. Which is balanced and fair. Seeing classes dodge multiple hits in a row with illusion at lvl 4-5 is crazy OP and shouldn't be like that. Blocks I heard something in the Chinese server that it's capped at 3k heal now or something like that. Dont really remember it being nerfed or anything. Can someone once in for all confirm this? If so Ill dump my block astral into illusion then.

Leave a comment:

• SirChuck
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Crit rate increased good for archers, they can carry the banner EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,

while block rates got nerfed for knights.

Well Illusion astrals are illusions now.
    What are your opinions based on?

Leave a comment:

• R29409549
    replied
    Mages are only there to heal the other

Leave a comment:

• intelinside1
    replied
    What about mages ???? hmmmm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X