Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1.5 Path Crit Rate Increased , Block Rates nerfed, Illusion Rates nerfed, Discuss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Path Crit Rate Increased , Block Rates nerfed, Illusion Rates nerfed, Discuss

Crit rate increased good for archers, they can carry the banner EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,

while block rates got nerfed for knights.

Well Illusion astrals are illusions now.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

What about mages ???? hmmmm

Comment

Mages are only there to heal the other

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        Crit rate increased good for archers, they can carry the banner EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,

What are your opinions based on?

Comment

Is block really nerfed? I am hearing both sides of the story. Illusion I doubt it is "nerfed" i bet it just goes by the exact % as it is suppose to be. SO if you have it lvl 5 and it's 10% to dodge dmg I bet it really is 10% chance now. Which is balanced and fair. Seeing classes dodge multiple hits in a row with illusion at lvl 4-5 is crazy OP and shouldn't be like that. Blocks I heard something in the Chinese server that it's capped at 3k heal now or something like that. Dont really remember it being nerfed or anything. Can someone once in for all confirm this? If so Ill dump my block astral into illusion then.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            Is block really nerfed? I am hearing both sides of the story. Illusion I doubt it is "nerfed" i bet it just goes by the exact % as it is suppose to be. SO if you have it lvl 5 and it's 10% to dodge dmg I bet it really is 10% chance now. Which is balanced and fair. Seeing classes dodge multiple hits in a row with illusion at lvl 4-5 is crazy OP and shouldn't be like that. Blocks I heard something in the Chinese server that it's capped at 3k heal now or something like that. Dont really remember it being nerfed or anything. Can someone once in for all confirm this? If so Ill dump my block astral into illusion then.
            Yeah I dueled with an archer in bg, n she dodged 5 times in a row and I lost alot of honor.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post

THIS IS SO TRUE.

I told you guys months ago about this change. Every1 is like f u. Lol.

Comment

if its true nice, first of all illusion, if its 10% on 5 lvl its really ololo, per 1 battle around 5 dodges to much op. Block finnaly knights get less profit in them OP boosts but the others class can feel bad too, bcs i love block on my mage

if crit increased nvm for archers i think, archers on my server with 3,5k crit+ dont feel anything, but good for my new build xD

i hope all of this true
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  if its true nice, first of all illusion, if its 10% on 5 lvl its really ololo, per 1 battle around 5 dodges to much op. Block finnaly knights get less profit in them OP boosts but the others class can feel bad too, bcs i love block on my mage

if crit increased nvm for archers i think, archers on my server with 3,5k crit+ dont feel anything, but good for my new build xD

i hope all of this true
                  Block being nerfed is terrible. Block is really the only thing that helps knights out as there defenses can only give so much. Block and high hp is what protects against mages since knights are weak against them. Getting high mdef isn't good enough since they be just getting more matk power. Yes knights may have be a tad OP in higher levels but they well deserve it as they suck before 50. They are suppose to reap the glory in the end game as they are the "hard" mode of the classes. I agree with you about illusion. I myself love the illusion astral as it is now but wouldn't mind it if they really fixed it back to what it is suppose to be. Right now 10% dodge is like 30% which is too OP.

Comment

Block being nerfed is terrible. Block is really the only thing that helps knights out as there defenses can only give so much. Block and high hp is what protects against mages since knights are weak against them. Getting high mdef isn't good enough since they be just getting more matk power. Yes knights may have be a tad OP in higher levels but they well deserve it as they suck before 50. They are suppose to reap the glory in the end game as they are the "hard" mode of the classes. I agree with you about illusion. I myself love the illusion astral as it is now but wouldn't mind it if they really fixed it back to what it is suppose to be. Right now 10% dodge is like 30% which is too OP.
                    Cotton, as I call you in cross arena too, With patch 1.5, your limit block can be as high as 46% (lv5 block gems x 8, imperial medallion, refined block in stats, lv7 red astral). Half of the dmg coming from opponent, you will get 30% reduction first and heal yourself 2k+. It is seriously OP.

You can argue that other classes can use block as well but knight benefits most from it.

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
                      Cotton, as I call you in cross arena too, With patch 1.5, your limit block can be as high as 46% (lv5 block gems x 8, imperial medallion, refined block in stats, lv7 red astral). Half of the dmg coming from opponent, you will get 30% reduction first and heal yourself 2k+. It is seriously OP.

You can argue that other classes can use block as well but knight benefits most from it.
                      Regardless of how OP it is or not for knights. It is needed against mages. That is our main protection against them. Otherwise we be just dying left and right. Not everyone can get lvl 7+ mdef gems and be a huge casher and make our astrals lvl 8+. Block is definitely important for a knight it is our life savor so to speak.

Comment

Regardless of how OP it is or not for knights. It is needed against mages. That is our main protection against them. Otherwise we be just dying left and right. Not everyone can get lvl 7+ mdef gems and be a huge casher and make our astrals lvl 8+. Block is definitely important for a knight it is our life savor so to speak.
                        Hmmm, Cotton says, "block is my baby, I dont wanna lose it." Lol.

Comment

Oxy isn't alone with that. They nerf our block proc rate and one of our skills suddenly becomes less important. Never mind the fact its needed to eventually get Apollo's Shield either. Reflect damage has been made all but obsolete now and they want to make our enhanced block obsolete too? They might as well remove half the prereq's for Apollo's Shield.
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Lot of talk but where is the PROOF of these alleged nerfs?

On the flip side, it would be nice to get a changelist. I know it's a long shot to ask - but you have to wonder about some of these stealth modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Lot of talk but where is the PROOF of these alleged nerfs?

On the flip side, it would be nice to get a changelist. I know it's a long shot to ask - but you have to wonder about some of these stealth modifications.

You wont get any proof. Either from game developer or from players.

7Road won't tell you how the block numbers work so they can change the formula anytime they want to balance the game.
                              Players can't tell you how the numbers work because this need a huge number of tests to verify.

If you have a knight, you will feel it. Dont really need any proof, and you will come back here and complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X