Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1.5 Path Crit Rate Increased , Block Rates nerfed, Illusion Rates nerfed, Discuss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 Path Crit Rate Increased , Block Rates nerfed, Illusion Rates nerfed, Discuss

Crit rate increased good for archers, they can carry the banner EMPIRE STRIKES BACK,

while block rates got nerfed for knights.

Well Illusion astrals are illusions now.

• PunkPetal
    replied
    *Giggles*

That's from the days I wanted to cart, now I want to kill its as much a hindrance to me as you

But there's always lovely Matty to kill me in record time hehehe

Leave a comment:

• shirokane
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I already gt 2.6k, my gems only level 5, my astral only lvl 5 and I nt gt the +600 from medallion yet...

Mwahahaha
    Yah we all suffer it -_- accidentally click pp in a bg means 3 minutes of your bg time to kill her, if you can...

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    Yes u r a smart gal to think of this solution, I am thinking how to get block to 9k.
    lvl 10+ gems with lvl 80 se

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I already gt 2.6k, my gems only level 5, my astral only lvl 5 and I nt gt the +600 from medallion yet...

Mwahahaha

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I have seen SS from the Chinese servers where the knights have 9k+ block, clearly the answer is...

ADD MOAR BLOCK!!!!!
    Yes u r a smart gal to think of this solution, I am thinking how to get block to 9k.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    I have seen SS from the Chinese servers where the knights have 9k+ block, clearly the answer is...

ADD MOAR BLOCK!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R28488129
    replied
    its realy bad if thy r increasing crit and nerf the block thy r simply making knight weakist in game i will leave the game if its gona happend we already weak against mage noe even against archer we cant do better in world boss cata is much easy for mage so y thy even have knight in game

Leave a comment:

• Keeshond
    replied
    Just got my Block to 2900+ yesterday without that fancy Imperial+ medallion. Lovely.

Leave a comment:

• rorolfgame
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Lot of talk but where is the PROOF of these alleged nerfs?

On the flip side, it would be nice to get a changelist. I know it's a long shot to ask - but you have to wonder about some of these stealth modifications.

You wont get any proof. Either from game developer or from players.

7Road won't tell you how the block numbers work so they can change the formula anytime they want to balance the game.
    Players can't tell you how the numbers work because this need a huge number of tests to verify.

If you have a knight, you will feel it. Dont really need any proof, and you will come back here and complain.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Lot of talk but where is the PROOF of these alleged nerfs?

On the flip side, it would be nice to get a changelist. I know it's a long shot to ask - but you have to wonder about some of these stealth modifications.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Oxy isn't alone with that. They nerf our block proc rate and one of our skills suddenly becomes less important. Never mind the fact its needed to eventually get Apollo's Shield either. Reflect damage has been made all but obsolete now and they want to make our enhanced block obsolete too? They might as well remove half the prereq's for Apollo's Shield.

Leave a comment:

• rorolfgame
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Regardless of how OP it is or not for knights. It is needed against mages. That is our main protection against them. Otherwise we be just dying left and right. Not everyone can get lvl 7+ mdef gems and be a huge casher and make our astrals lvl 8+. Block is definitely important for a knight it is our life savor so to speak.
    Hmmm, Cotton says, "block is my baby, I dont wanna lose it." Lol.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
    Cotton, as I call you in cross arena too, With patch 1.5, your limit block can be as high as 46% (lv5 block gems x 8, imperial medallion, refined block in stats, lv7 red astral). Half of the dmg coming from opponent, you will get 30% reduction first and heal yourself 2k+. It is seriously OP.

You can argue that other classes can use block as well but knight benefits most from it.
    Regardless of how OP it is or not for knights. It is needed against mages. That is our main protection against them. Otherwise we be just dying left and right. Not everyone can get lvl 7+ mdef gems and be a huge casher and make our astrals lvl 8+. Block is definitely important for a knight it is our life savor so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• rorolfgame
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Block being nerfed is terrible. Block is really the only thing that helps knights out as there defenses can only give so much. Block and high hp is what protects against mages since knights are weak against them. Getting high mdef isn't good enough since they be just getting more matk power. Yes knights may have be a tad OP in higher levels but they well deserve it as they suck before 50. They are suppose to reap the glory in the end game as they are the "hard" mode of the classes. I agree with you about illusion. I myself love the illusion astral as it is now but wouldn't mind it if they really fixed it back to what it is suppose to be. Right now 10% dodge is like 30% which is too OP.
    Cotton, as I call you in cross arena too, With patch 1.5, your limit block can be as high as 46% (lv5 block gems x 8, imperial medallion, refined block in stats, lv7 red astral). Half of the dmg coming from opponent, you will get 30% reduction first and heal yourself 2k+. It is seriously OP.

You can argue that other classes can use block as well but knight benefits most from it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X