Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Did Red Astrals make this patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did Red Astrals make this patch?

    any guys know about it?
    62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

  • #2
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    any guys know about it?
    They are for 1.5 patch but this patch is only first part of it guys..

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by shirokane View Post
      They are for 1.5 patch but this patch is only first part of it guys..
      yo shirokane, was block percent nerfed alot this patch?
      Is 2000 block still good?
      62996
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

      Comment


      • #4
        Wait till you actually get to play it...
        For those of us who have had the patch now for a week its not cookies and cream that's for sure.
        Yitien:

        Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Wait till you actually get to play it...
          For those of us who have had the patch now for a week its not cookies and cream that's for sure.
          More like peanut butter and jelly, but there are good points.



          Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


          Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

          Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

          Demented children don't impress me.

          Comment


          • #6
            so whats the deal with block im not fully understanding i have 1350 block exactly i dodge maybe 1time out of 6-7 attacks on me and now they are ****** that up is this correct?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
              so whats the deal with block im not fully understanding i have 1350 block exactly i dodge maybe 1time out of 6-7 attacks on me and now they are ****** that up is this correct?
              no they reducing it to now maybe every 20 or 40 attacks u have 1 block dear vine.
              62996
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                no they reducing it to now maybe every 20 or 40 attacks u have 1 block dear vine.

                *** i just start pattack+block type knight
                -----)darky | s115(-------

                Comment


                • #9
                  R21577189 plz grow some and dont hide behind a number like a chicken *** loser and yes i bought a block astral if they nerf it ill go illsusion and ohh yeah im not your dear either im not sure why they are ****** with this game im gonna lol when they lose 60-70% of there paying customers i use to play call of gods they jacked that game up and lost there *** and so many left with me and others to play wartune now the same company that owned that game is doing the same with this one how funny this patch i say they can stick it where the sun dont shine.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
                    R21577189 plz grow some and dont hide behind a number like a chicken *** loser and yes i bought a block astral if they nerf it ill go illsusion and ohh yeah im not your dear either im not sure why they are ****** with this game im gonna lol when they lose 60-70% of there paying customers i use to play call of gods they jacked that game up and lost there *** and so many left with me and others to play wartune now the same company that owned that game is doing the same with this one how funny this patch i say they can stick it where the sun dont shine.
                    Yes you are right, this patch makes me feel like a loser, I feel sad now, I want to hide behind the number.
                    62996
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hopefully the updates will make game play better. I think they should have added more for VIP since they're paying monthly

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        yo shirokane, was block percent nerfed alot this patch?
                        Is 2000 block still good?
                        yah, i think all % based functionalities dodge, block, crit have been reduced this patch (not sure bout crit as some of the top archers saying they crit more often). But i just think they are working as intended now. 2000 seems like a 15% right now, however i saw in chinese forum that even a 9000 block is not near from 50% block so i guess its kinda diminishing return based...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                          yah, i think all % based functionalities dodge, block, crit have been reduced this patch (not sure bout crit as some of the top archers saying they crit more often). But i just think they are working as intended now. 2000 seems like a 15% right now, however i saw in chinese forum that even a 9000 block is not near from 50% block so i guess its kinda diminishing return based...
                          This feels bad for knight
                          62996
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                            Hopefully the updates will make game play better. I think they should have added more for VIP since they're paying monthly
                            VIP is already the best cash cost - effective advantage in the gaem, lets see VIP 7 for example its 20o s crystals , 20 whips and a lot of stones and keys per month. Add to that 580k each 3 days thx to coins plus seeds, more stones and whips etc.. and the cooldown reduction..
                            We VIP dont need more advantages for that tbh.
                            I really think sticking to VIP and Covenant is ALL you need to be competitive even against tops (and play most events ofc), you might not be able to kill 3-4 players in your server and maybe 10-20 in interserver, so what? You still are com piting and having fun against hundreds.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              This feels bad for knight
                              Knight is awesome man, we always will be XD. See, we do the less gold and daru ingame, we are no good at any event but we still rock in PVP XD, we win against same geared archers and more easily loose against same geared mages, thats how its designed
                              What i have realized is that most archer players want to win fast and always, but thats not the way of doing it high end, your attack wont make you win in pvp, not only defense but some understimated abilities like poison arrow are quite important against knights, but theyll never have the things easy against knights lol, as much as they cry its how the game is meant to be. And if they cant kill a mage in same gear, well L2P.
                              I think classes are quite good balanced the way they are now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X