Did Red Astrals make this patch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Knight is awesome man, we always will be XD. See, we do the less gold and daru ingame, we are no good at any event but we still rock in PVP XD, we win against same geared archers and more easily loose against same geared mages, thats how its designed
    What i have realized is that most archer players want to win fast and always, but thats not the way of doing it high end, your attack wont make you win in pvp, not only defense but some understimated abilities like poison arrow are quite important against knights.
    I think classes are quite good balanced the way they are now.
    so we still stick to our block astrals and illusion astrals?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      so we still stick to our block astrals and illusion astrals?
      Yah ofc but thats my modest opinion heheh

Comment

Yah ofc but thats my modest opinion heheh
        so after 1.5 patch, you still kill dwarf and other archers in bg?

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          so after 1.5 patch, you still kill dwarf and other archers in bg?
          Nope i cant kill dwarf now man, im a low casher, just VIP and now covenant (we dont need keys anymore as they are pretty easy to get now that you dont need to save for summoner lol). We will never able to beat very hard cashers like dwarf,(love you Steve!) in the long run. And with clothing, more cash mounts from the patch it got harder, just enjoy the game as i always say if you like it, theres tons of ppl you can fight.
          My comparation is about SAME geared archer vs knight, dwarf is 60 set, 2 leg parts and 60 legend jewels, i still go with full legend 50 and legend 60 jewels as i never afforded a spending balen event.

Good thing hes my friend and guildie in bgs ;P, other archer ii have no problem but kessar and dwarf he, their stats are godlike

PD: I can still kill his bot when he spams scatter :PPP
          Last edited by shirokane; 02-28-2013, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Nope i cant kill dwarf now man, im a low casher, just VIP and now covenant (we dont need keys anymore as they are pretty easy to get now that you dont need to save for summoner lol). We will never able to beat very hard cashers like dwarf,(love you Steve!) in the long run. And with clothing, more cash mounts from the patch it got harder, just enjoy the game as i always say if you like it, theres tons of ppl you can fight.
            My comparation is about SAME geared archer vs knight, dwarf is 60 set, 2 leg parts and 60 legend jewels, i still go with full legend 50 and legend 60 jewels as i never afforded a spending balen event.

Good thing hes my friend and guildie in bgs ;P

PD: I can still kill his bot when he spams scatter :PPP
            The reason we always have the upper hand (at same gear) against archers is pretty simple.
            Crits unlike some ppl say on forums totally sucks against high defences as they have no room to apply their multipliers to dmg, besides with a succesfull block crit is even higher reduced too. Other thing dont forget block can be really usefull against mages too as the dmg the apply to us is so high due to our low mdef the 30% reduction block applies gets very significant.

Sorry bout having deviated the thread a bit but my conclusion is that knights should stick to block and dodge to be a proper tank, besides this imo dodge should be removed from game as a 20% chance to get NO damage will be totally op endgame making a lot of arena combats just luck based.
            Last edited by shirokane; 02-28-2013, 12:08 AM.

Comment

lol shirokane.. i luv ur attitude.. i wish more ppl think like this efore they whine on forums.. non-stop.. i am a non cashier archer who hate to loose but enjoy the game as it is .. i want improvements not nerfing of classes and may be more content .. the only thing i would want to change is a way for non cashiers but hard players like me to have a chance to get those items meant for cashiers the hard way.. i mean unless ur a crzy gamer u wont have a chance to get the item.. say for examle 10k vouchers for wings etc .. it will balance the game nicely. but even if they wont .. i stll enjoy what i got and what i will have

Comment

Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
                lol shirokane.. i luv ur attitude.. i wish more ppl think like this efore they whine on forums.. non-stop.. i am a non cashier archer who hate to loose but enjoy the game as it is .. i want improvements not nerfing of classes and may be more content .. the only thing i would want to change is a way for non cashiers but hard players like me to have a chance to get those items meant for cashiers the hard way.. i mean unless ur a crzy gamer u wont have a chance to get the item.. say for examle 10k vouchers for wings etc .. it will balance the game nicely. but even if they wont .. i stll enjoy what i got and what i will have
                yo bra, you have nice thinking, i agree 10k -50k vouchers for wing is good thinking, for non casher.

Comment

Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
                  I luv youar attitude too, and wish non cashiers had it too , but yeah some improvements or some free balens daily or per month like in most FtP games will be an awesome add to help non or low cashers. And your idea is good too, but hardly theyll implement that . In the end what we should want is competition and fun, i dont see the fun in owning everyone in the game, in fact that must be really boring

Comment

Working...
                  X