Secret Guide to Alternate ways to get legend stones instead of summoner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
    cuz 60 set legendary are brutal to come by?
    You got stupid customers recharge no 30,000 balens for no damned legendary stones : ) You truly are fools and so are anyone who wastes that kinda money just for some legendary stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakefrzr View Post
      You got stupid customers recharge no 30,000 balens for no damned legendary stones : ) You truly are fools and so are anyone who wastes that kinda money just for some legendary stones.
      everyone in big guild u see.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        everyone in big guild u see.
        So you call your customers fools smart bussiness tactics sure they'd like to hear what you think of em..

Comment

So you call your customers fools smart bussiness tactics sure they'd like to hear what you think of em..
          no, i think all very smart to buy package for stones n crystaloids, it really saves time

and time is money, believe me like the way you believe in Justin Bieber.

Comment

But you just said "Everyone in big guild you see" when I said.. "You got foolish customers recharge no 30,000 balens for no damned legendary stones : ) You truly are fools and so are anyone who wastes that kinda money just for some legendary stones." Implying you consider them to be fools yes?

Comment

Or is my logic flawed some wheres you'd like to show me?

Comment

But you just said "Everyone in big guild you see" when I said.. "You got stupid customers recharge no 30,000 balens for no damned legendary stones : ) You truly are fools and so are anyone who wastes that kinda money just for some legendary stones." Implying you consider them to be fools yes?
                Wel everyone in buig guild you see refers to spending on recharge and get stones, whether they clever stupid genius, einstein, mickey mouse or barack obama, justin bieber or michael jackson, it is not us to comment.

We may think they smart, but they think they stupid.

We may think they stupid but they think they smart.

Example, 1 guy makes 10 trillion dollars a minute so he use these money to recharge balens for crystaloids and stones instead of using time to farm them, he smart or stupid?

Comment

Wel everyone in buig guild you see refers to spending on recharge and get stones, whether they clever stupid genius, einstein, mickey mouse or barack obama, justin bieber or michael jackson, it is not us to comment.

We may think they smart, but they think they stupid.

We may think they stupid but they think they smart.

Example, 1 guy makes 10 trillion dollars a minute so he use these money to recharge balens for crystaloids and stones instead of using time to farm them, he smart or stupid?
                  I say he's stupid now back to what I was stating about what you said which was a statement that implied people in big guilds were in fact fools if they did such correct? Or would you like to prove me wrong?

Comment

I say he's stupid now back to what I was stating about what you said which was a statement that implied people in big guilds were in fact fools if they did such correct? Or would you like to prove me wrong?
                    where did I say they big fools? pls show me

Comment

Lol you realize I'm doing this out of boredom correct? But my honest opinion anyone who does such IS a fool anyhow have a good day and have fun leaching people outta every dollar you possibly can R2. Much of what people do is stupid this is just more so than most stupid actions to do.. Spend what is the ratio one balen to one cent right? So $30,000 for some legendary stones in what world is this not stupidity? No matter how you look at it you're paying assuming my ratio is correct not sure on this however $30,000 for a convience as the primary reason for it?

Comment

Lol you realize I'm doing this out of boredom correct? But my honest opinion anyone who does such IS a fool anyhow have a good day and have fun leaching people outta every dollar you possibly can R2. Much of what people do is stupid this is just more so than most stupid actions to do.. Spend what is the ratio one balen to one cent right? So $30,000 for some legendary stones in what world is this not stupidity? No matter how you look at it you're paying assuming my ratio is correct not sure on this however $30,000 for a convience as the primary reason for it?
                        I thank you sir for your replies, it feels like we are playing chess with each other. You good player.

Comment

I thank you sir for your replies, it feels like we are playing chess with each other. You good player.
                          Good fun I agree xD In the end my arguement was completely alotta assumptions which could be made which is hard to support but is entertaining to see reactions and see how long it can be supported

Comment

Good fun I agree xD In the end my arguement was completely alotta assumptions which could be made which is hard to support but is entertaining to see reactions and see how long it can be supported

Comment

Yes I agree, because everyone from different background culture and environment so every move on the chess board some may say smart some may say stupid but in the end if it is check mate it is good move.

And if they enjoyed the whole process they call it good game.

Comment

Too each their own on how they spend their time and money. Passing judgments on other's is what is stupid. It's all relative.

Comment

Working...
                                X