Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rage Whine Posts for Knights after Blocks and Illusions astral nerfs at 1.5 patch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man knight is already the weakest making it more weak dont know about highy lvl bt till lvl 50 knight suck for sure.and now i think knight will be finished

Comment

Originally posted by R28488129 View Post
      man knight is already the weakest making it more weak dont know about highy lvl bt till lvl 50 knight suck for sure.and now i think knight will be finished
      They think we knights all cash n no brains, so we spend more cash to make it strong.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i was thinking to buy ballens when server will be on bt now no way may even leave the game if my knight will not as good as it was becouse of these changes

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Yep same here. I keep some of them as friends just for that reason. All's fair in love and war and this isn't match.com...

lol, I love you
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i was thinking to buy ballens when server will be on bt now no way may even leave the game if my knight will not as good as it was becouse of these changes
            This patch make me sad, I wanna cry badly, I ask my mom and she says why cry over a game, and I said because my knight is weak now She says it is not the knight but the one playing the knight, if I think it is strong , it is strong.

Sadly I think it is weak

Comment

It's funny how archers ** knight so badly pre 50s and archer doesn't get nerf whereas later in the game knight gets called OP when they suffer lots throughout the whole early lvs and do not deserve to be stronger. No knights asking for archer to be nerfed so why is knight getting nerfed? We're already bad at lots of things besides just PVP and now we got the nerf hammer. This is pretty much GG

Comment

iys suck making me mad wana spam thr whole forum with this y thy always pick knight to suffer .we bear all the pain till 50 and even after 50 y dont the nerf the crit and mega aoe bt no thy always pic the knight .making me realy mad wana say some realy bad words

Comment

iys suck making me mad wana spam thr whole forum with this y thy always pick knight to suffer .we bear all the pain till 50 and even after 50 y dont the nerf the crit and mega aoe bt no thy always pic the knight .making me realy mad wana say some realy bad words
                  I wanna cry, my little knight also spent alot of time making him not weak.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                    It's funny how archers ** knight so badly pre 50s and archer doesn't get nerf whereas later in the game knight gets called OP when they suffer lots throughout the whole early lvs and do not deserve to be stronger. No knights asking for archer to be nerfed so why is knight getting nerfed? We're already bad at lots of things besides just PVP and now we got the nerf hammer. This is pretty much GG
                    I'm going to assume you mean now knights are asking for archers to be nerfed right? Who in this thread said that? I'm not aware of any knight asking for archers to be nerfed...
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Is there a link somewhere to show me some evidence of this nerf??, Im just curious as this is the first time i hear about it
                      Character name: Druss
                      Realm/server : Kabam s1 us west
                      class/lvl : Archer lvl 69
                      Battle rating 65k unbuffed

Comment

Originally posted by R26752705 View Post
                        Is there a link somewhere to show me some evidence of this nerf??, Im just curious as this is the first time i hear about it
                        There is no actual statistical evidence of said nerf. It is theorized that the block rate is reduced but nothing concrete yet. I can vouch though that wb is much harder for knights. They have taken out many of the double hits that knights have been able to pull off. Pre-patch I was doing 9 hits a round...post-patch I do 6 and very rarely any more than that.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Should be an archer, man. I mean I know I complain about my class a lot but lately, from what my slackness has played because this game is just terrible now in so many ways, but it seems archers = winning. It makes me wanna mcgibblets.

This doesnt mean nerf archers.

Comment

Originally posted by R26752705 View Post
                            We can run collect data and run some monte carlo simulation on Excel and then do a normal distribution.

Comment

check ur stats... if u are will of destroyer user astral refine ur stats that dont have crit +stats and high star level and knight dont need much charisma in stats too we need block my knight can kill higher level even they are boost up... sicret to kill hight level mage or archer is refine ur equips base on ur astral
                              remember important thing in knights stats block hp power mdef and def
                              dont need charisma and crit and of course int XD
                              Last edited by qShadowwalkp; 02-28-2013, 01:09 AM.
                              to much pride will kill u!!
                              taste the blade of my sword!!

Comment

so doublehits change only for knights? what about the other classes? and did anyone here experience the block nerf himself or are you just spreading rumors?
                                im just glad i finished catacombs yesterday because it seems like there is no chance i could make it today after patch.

Comment

Working...
                                X