Summoner Attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner Attempts

Personally speaking; I have never used Alchemy attempts 20 times for either Gold or Daru, the cost does not appear to be worth it. So I suggest instead of having this as a bonus in VIP (Cause it's not) have increase summoner attempts. That person can summon it an extra 10 times or 20 times. Just increase it.

Simple and easy and should help benefit those who have reached a higher VIP level.

Summoner attempts?

Are you talking about The Summoner in MP Dungeons? The one that costs keys? I don't recall there being a limit to them beyond the 3 runs limit that you have for MP Dungeon rewards (you can do the Summoner as many times as you want, but you can only get rewards three times as per MP Dungeon limitations).
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

From what I've heard it's limited to 5 attempts per run in 1.5 Patch.. if this is the case then we need more summoner attempts

Comment

This is actually a good idea, able to buy more summoner attempts, maybe 3-5 more for 50 balens, or an ideal price that isn't tearing more holes into people's wallets.
        Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

Comment

It is 5 attempts per run now, 15 per day.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
          X