Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight PVP guide after 1.5 patch

So what should we do for PVP?

Open with seal followed by ulti slasher then slasher ?

IF opponent has very high seal level in crosse server bg what should we do ?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

You didnt specify the Level...

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      So what should we do for PVP?

Open with seal followed by ulti slasher then slasher ?

IF opponent has very high seal level in crosse server bg what should we do ?
      1. View your opponents when you first entered the BG so you know who to go for and who to dodge.
      2. Start working on your seals so you don't get **** as much in the xsbg.
      3. If you fight someone with higher seals, you can only hope you're stronger than him.. Don't bother using seals it's be a waste of dmg and turn.

Comment

this game is ruined

with 1.5 patch this game is transformed but not in good. bg crossservers lvl 40-50 no chance if you are lvl 40-41. bg over arena or over boss. boss with half life. i fight with someone who shoot me with guitar. i think i give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Asterix1966 View Post
          with 1.5 patch this game is transformed but not in good. bg crossservers lvl 40-50 no chance if you are lvl 40-41. bg over arena or over boss. boss with half life. i fight with someone who shoot me with guitar. i think i give up.
          The other things you said about the patch, I have no comment on them. However, BG cross servers at level 40-50, it was closed down to that bracket, and you're going to complain? You've just turned 40 or so, and may not notice it was 30-39, 40-80 for the BG bracket. Having a level 70 shooting you to your doom without any hope to fight back is much worse than a level 49 right?
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

while sitting a friend's account i (lvl47) i saw a lvl49 with 42k br and 44k hp. most players i've seen with those kinds of stats are lvl60+ and would be op in most bg settings, let alone in the 40-49 group. the disparity is less about level and more about br, so i'm not going to shoot down anyone who wants to complain about bg. we all experienced the pain of turning lvl40 and becoming honor targets to anyone with 45 arena gear and remember it not being fun, so all i'll say is to try to lvl up as fast as you can.

Comment

the cross server is good no guildmates in the field only few....people whine because when u started losing to much honor
              Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

The patch didn't necessarily ruin the game. The WB's hp is just a fluke. The hp will return to what you are used to soon. The bg's do kinda suck but it is better than a 70 farming a 40. Just have to make sure your BR matches your honor rank (mine doesn't apparently but that's the way it goes).
                Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                BR: 67K
                Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

BG is quite terrible for newer servers i'm playing at. Because i'm in top 10 as non-payer, i only face few stronger enemies that are only payers.

Here, i die to earlier server non-payers that some of them are even weaker but with higher lvl's than me...

The fact that you go to 40 BG and face 70 lvl enemies is your fault for choosing the wrong server.

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
                    BG is quite terrible for newer servers i'm playing at. Because i'm in top 10 as non-payer, i only face few stronger enemies that are only payers.

Here, i die to earlier server non-payers that some of them are even weaker but with higher lvl's than me...

The fact that you go to 40 BG and face 70 lvl enemies is your fault for choosing the wrong server.
                    I'm kinda lost here..you are doing CSBG's and facing lvls higher than your own? I also question you dying to weaker players but higher lvl..higher lvl means jack if you don't have the stats to back it up...
                    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                    BR: 67K
                    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                    X