Kabam Players Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Players Suggestion

So, the real Wartune servers get to earn free balens but the Kabam servers don't?

That doesn't make too much sense to me other than the fact that Kabam has been known for their ultimate money scams. Just think it would be a nice implementation.

Feedback from Kabam players please?
    Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

I would like the ability to earn free balens if the other servers are.

Comment

That's a kabam issue. Not for R2

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        That's a kabam issue. Not for R2
        This.

We cannot get free Balens @ Kong directly but we can get free Kreds which can be used for Balens.

Comment

I also think that kabam issues, and NOT R2games.
          ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
          -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
          ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
          (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I think he knows it's a Kabam issue and I'm sure he might have filed a ticket asking why, but it never hurts to get more support in hopes that someone of importance will pass the word along to Kabam. I think thats what he's looking to get out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
              I think he knows it's a Kabam issue and I'm sure he might have filed a ticket asking why, but it never hurts to get more support in hopes that someone of importance will pass the word along to Kabam. I think thats what he's looking to get out of this thread.
              Exactly this, if I alone asked Kabam for this, the most probable outcome would be a no. Although, if there's a group of people wanting the suggestion to be approved, they may actually take a look into it and consider something like this. But, I don't think that it would actually happen.
              Kabam Server 3 US East - ExploiT - Level 61 Archer

Comment

Okay then. Support here. +1.

Comment

To The Top

Comment

idk how to make a ticket or ask me something i don t have

Comment

First of all to those who said this is kabam issue and not r2games issue well ur right on 1 point but please know kabam and r2games share the same forums so they will post something here as well r2games players please don't enter this area its not meant for u

second of all half the free balens are either scams which never give balens and some are restricted based on country (i got scammed and have a couple of areas which are restricted)

but yea u should have that option but i personally think we should have a SAFE reliable and In Game method to get balens since the original version and many other versions have that option

(i am talking about the market/auction house)
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Yeah its a load of bull, and it gives r2 servers advantage over kabam servers. The game is wartune and all who play it should have an equal playing field. The developers do not care tho because no matter how much we ***** about it they make money. In my eyes we are paying their wages so they should listen and fix this issue. Showing favoritism to some and screwing the others isnt right when we all play the same damn game. I have submitted a ticket on this and a big fat ZERO response. Maybe thats why they need moderators?

Overkill
                        kabam s14
                        Archer class lvl 65
                        P.S. Yes I spend but would be nice to get a freebie
                        Overkill

Comment

You have my support man

Comment

As long R2 have this system and being their game and Kabam rent the platform , i guess R2 decide what to setup or not. But is not fair that R2 , Armor and other servers to have that system and Kabam not. Full support for this.
                            Your worst nightmare .
                            Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
                            X