Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what changes thy r making about block and other which effect knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what changes thy r making about block and other which effect knight

just read some form thy r making knight weak i think we r the weakest class in game and thy r making us ore week mega and archer r much better and coolect more daru and goold which make them more strong more uograded troop and astral i always like knight so dont like to play other classes .so plz guys tell me what changes coimg with new patch which will effect knight so i can decide should i stay or leave the game

block slashed to half according to previous rate.
    hp gain from block topped at 3k. (lv1 skill is 1.5k)

illusion trigger rate is slashed more than half, now it says 2% but it is actually less than 1%.

The new troop greatly hit the knight in PvP cuz they have so high pdef, that a knight wll spend tons of round to kill mages' pet. While mages still 2 AoEs and they are gone.

Are you happy now?

Comment

i think its time for me to find an other good game if all this going to m happend i was awake so when derver come on to buy some ballens and buy some new cloth and new mount bt i think now i will w8 and see and may even leave the game

Comment

Originally posted by R28488129 View Post
        i think its time for me to find an other good game if all this going to m happend i was awake so when derver come on to buy some ballens and buy some new cloth and new mount bt i think now i will w8 and see and may even leave the game
        Tbh, Knight is too OP right now. If your knight can't win a same BR mage (close astral lv), that's your problem.

Knight will be nerfed but you will get used to it.

Comment

no i will not will leave the game 100% sure

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post
            Tbh, Knight is too OP right now. If your knight can't win a same BR mage (close astral lv), that's your problem.

poor knight, poor me.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

So your opinion is knights deserve a nerf bc they are OP? Yet when at a lower you level you don't complain about how OP archers are then? Pretty biased opinion you have here. Knights are shafted in most things besides pvp. So they deserve to get something good at least. What do archers have? Oh they own in wb, cata, wanted more in higher level MPs, and basically everything else. You only have problems too against knights but not mages. So it isn't a huge deal really. As I stated before knights need there block. That is what makes them be a tank. Block with healing is needed against mages. Since they have no real protection. You had your fun from lvl 1-50 and still own in most parts of the game. Let the knight class at least have some fun in there end game content. They deserve it for being through hell in lower levels and can't be on top of the wb chain.

Comment

didnt know that about knights

Comment

i know they sucked in wb i beat the **** outta mages for the most part never could really beat archers mostly cause their crit hit in the beginning they r pussies but upper levels that crit is insane which u need for world boss,now i know to get my block squared away from reading this thanks this helps

Comment

OP, my arse.

Comment

block slashed to half according to previous rate.
                      hp gain from block topped at 3k. (lv1 skill is 1.5k)

illusion trigger rate is slashed more than half, now it says 2% but it is actually less than 1%.

The new troop greatly hit the knight in PvP cuz they have so high pdef, that a knight wll spend tons of round to kill mages' pet. While mages still 2 AoEs and they are gone.

Are you happy now?
                      i didnt know we get new troops already? you better made this up or it will ruin my day.

Comment

havent whined in some time about knight... guess if this is all true that i read im gonna have to start again :P

Nerf knights block... lol just great i mean why dont u go and nerf mages aoe and archers crit if u nerf block it would be only fair to nerf others perks as well.
                        Illusion well those % is random in any game i played anyway so its was all about luck, idc about this change.
                        Hope the guys that posted that we can even make double hits anymore is wrong... barely managed to make US double hit till now, while archers just set afk mode and get more gold then me and still double hited

So why do u need knight in this game anyway... just delete them no1 seems to need them that much anyway. Archers can tank demon, hell i even saw mage tanking demon. Archers needed all the time for debuffs, mage healers, knight what just taking space in group ffs. Some ppl need knight for apollo but seeing less and less ppl will needs this skill

Comment

Working...
                        X