Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Friendly Warning to S1 Lvl 60 Range Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Thank you for your warning, when we see warking and lunarist of s77 , we run away! They can hack to do 99 999 dmg too?
    62996
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      Thank you for your warning, when we see warking and lunarist of s77 , we run away! They can hack to do 99 999 dmg too?
      No, I said there was arena rewards exploit.. nothing to do with dmg

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
        No, I said there was arena rewards exploit.. nothing to do with dmg
        I wonder why they dont hack into banks and change their real life money to 9 999 999 999 999.
        62996
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          I wonder why they dont hack into banks and change their real life money to 9 999 999 999 999.
          what is with all your posts about 9999999 .. .. are you that bored?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
            what is with all your posts about 9999999 .. .. are you that bored?
            I mean if bank maximum is 10 digits so if they hack , sure hack all 10 digits 9. No?
            62996
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              I mean if bank maximum is 10 digits so if they hack , sure hack all 10 digits 9. No?
              who care about a bank.. get your post count up somewhere else zzz

              Comment


              • #22
                Im also from server 77, and I can say chrisnetika is right, I seen those 2 have their astrals reset, and abuse therion rider mount in their guild ... server 77 is becomming less fun with those cheaters

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                  who care about a bank.. get your post count up somewhere else zzz
                  I am sorry about post count.
                  62996
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    hmmm Id' just like to say 2 weeks ago there was a new gold/whips hack and it was patched last server maint and it was redone same day.

                    I would post the name of the new hack but it might get me banned....I dont hack but my sons gaming website has posted this cheat and he has used it.
                    He used the old gold hack thru seeds last time and after becoming top player his server he was stripped of his astrals but that was it he still had all the gold....?

                    But I would point out sometimes I have thought about using them also since there really is no banning being done....wow you removed astrals from people? really so they get to keep millions in gold so they can just retry for them with good chances.

                    Now I dont need gold get like 1m everyday....but the whips make me think

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by R26916945 View Post
                      hmmm Id' just like to say 2 weeks ago there was a new gold/whips hack and it was patched last server maint and it was redone same day.

                      I would post the name of the new hack but it might get me banned....I dont hack but my sons gaming website has posted this cheat and he has used it.
                      He used the old gold hack thru seeds last time and after becoming top player his server he was stripped of his astrals but that was it he still had all the gold....?

                      But I would point out sometimes I have thought about using them also since there really is no banning being done....wow you removed astrals from people? really so they get to keep millions in gold so they can just retry for them with good chances.

                      Now I dont need gold get like 1m everyday....but the whips make me think
                      Sent you a PM

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by R26916945
                        For the people asking me in pm for where the hack is I wont contribute to hacking of the game...sorry
                        Perhaps you should file a ticket with the information or PM a Mod with it. So it can be dealt with and then you help the game.



                        Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic


                        Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

                        Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

                        Demented children don't impress me.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                          Perhaps you should file a ticket with the information or PM a Mod with it. So it can be dealt with and then you help the game.
                          Oh I could do that but when I do try to under what server your char is on it says I not have a char on that server?

                          But really what is the point if nothing is really done to the people using such hacks? My son is the perfect example....

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Mr.Malpractice View Post
                            But really what is the point if nothing is really done to the people using such hacks? My son is the perfect example....
                            Then you're in the perfect setting to do something about it. Punish your son.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Then you're in the perfect setting to do something about it. Punish your son.
                              haha .. take away his computer for a week.. that drive him insane :P

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
                                haha .. take away his computer for a week.. that drive him insane :P
                                and be the cause of yet another school shooting?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X