Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Suggestion to Player Happieness and Increasing Company revenue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suggestion to Player Happieness and Increasing Company revenue.

    uk u should look into riot games. they have a system that makes millions n puts the income from blizzards world of warcraft to shame, while still allowing f2p users to get things that cashers can get. riot games is very successful and wartune should take a lesson from them. diablo 3 has same thing, except u can even make money off the game. you can farm for high end items, or you can buy them with gold, or buy them with cash, everything but farm feeds back into community, and blizzard gets a profit from each and every transation. wether in-game money or your hard earned cash. gold gets taken from economy, rising prices, people make more money by selling gear, thus blizzard makes even more profit. and the same you buy gear with cash, the cash is usualy at some point either withdrawn to make the item bought more rare increasing value, or turned in to buy gold to use ingame. riot games, have a second system that's free to play currency (gold in wartunes case), buy things from their shop, events provide sometimes the currency for cashers( in ur case balens ).

    Wartunes, I humbly ask that you take this advice to increase your profits and economical standing. you will keep players and still attract more. you will also keep players happy so that they will stay even more so. Take a look at the auction house system on Diablo 3 and the shop system on riot games League of Legends. LoL is open source so copyright is of no issue so you have no room to complain about it, and Diablo 3 auction House style has been in use for many games before it and isn't copyrighted. You have no way to say no to this advice other than by just saying "**** the players" . news flash, we are your economy, pay attention, or not it's your choice. but if you pay, we pay and if you don't pay, we don't pay. simple as that. now which one produces your checks to bring home to your familys???

    If you would like to discuss more indepth, or more about the subject in general, or even don't exactly understand what I am passing through with this message, you may send my character TideDragon a piece of mail on Server 150 with what it is you wish to contact about, and prove that you are of the companys employees as I do not wish to have spammers, hackers, n such in my mailbox. If you have a way to contact me on the forums through private messaging then that is also very acceptable but the same pre-requisites still apply.

    If you believe I am just mumbling on and pulling a rage player move then just say so. I am not seeking self interest or payment, only to help the players and while at the same time, increasing revenue. I have taken classes on entrepreneurship and accounting, so I know what I am speaking about when I ask for you to contact me on this messages regards.

    Sincerely,
    TideDragon Server151

  • #2
    You are just mumbling on and pulling a rage player move.

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree with this guy. Also, give us more bang for our buck. Makes it more affordable for EVERYBODY .... everybody is willing to pay more. $10 from 1 million ppl is more than $400 from 10 thousand ppl. Simple math.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

      Comment


      • #4
        I also agree.

        The golden rule for every business man is this: “Put yourself in your customer’s place."

        Comment


        • #5
          To ElusionM


          I accept the inevitability that you are ignorant to the possibilities of business, and that im sure your quite a balen buyer I must assume. Otherwise you would not have an issue with my statements. Balen users will of course oppose "giving power" to those that may threaten them.

          But I respectfully accept that you think i'm a rager.

          P.S.
          I have bought $25 usd in balens. I myself have paid for some extra services, but that by no means afflicts with what my statements meanings imply and are.

          Comment


          • #6
            Even if they did incorporate a reduction in prices for everything, it would have to be gradual as a sudden drop in costs or spike in Balen count per dollar would alienate those who have invested in the game already.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              Even if they did incorporate a reduction in prices for everything, it would have to be gradual as a sudden drop in costs or spike in Balen count per dollar would alienate those who have invested in the game already.
              well Im not saying they should do this, although it is an idea, you are correct they cant suddenly change it, but they also can as long as they give a 2-6 weeks advance notice to the players that they pricing or balen amount will be changed. thus removes the issue of any complaining the people might come up with about the reduction in price. that is also implemented in riot games league of legends. every month the prices for some items go down to a cap minimum as they get older, and it allows you a 4 week notice before hand. if you so choose to buy the item before the reduction then that is your impatience and fault, not the company.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'd be careful about referencing DiaBLOW III and their in-game economy. If you played it for any length of time, you would quickly learn that Blizzard/Activision really screwed the pooch on that game, and that the economy was destroyed because they wanted the real money AH to start producing added profit. Aside from the many other in-game problems with it, the economy soon spiraled out of control to the point where good item drops were non-existent and when they finally did drop, people were charging 100's of millions of gold for it. As the likelihood of a drop decreased, the cost became exorbitant, and quickly became one of the major gripes in the game. It was an attempt to take the WoW AH and apply it to a linear game that didn't have a PvP element in it and resulted in an incredibly craptacular gaming experience. So much potential ruined by in-game economics and a policy of greed.

                /DiaBLOW III rant.
                Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                Malfaedor
                Kabam Server 1 - US West
                Guild: MntyPython

                General Zod
                S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Guild: Saga

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                  I'd be careful about referencing DiaBLOW III and their in-game economy. If you played it for any length of time, you would quickly learn that Blizzard/Activision really screwed the pooch on that game, and that the economy was destroyed because they wanted the real money AH to start producing added profit. Aside from the many other in-game problems with it, the economy soon spiraled out of control to the point where good item drops were non-existent and when they finally did drop, people were charging 100's of millions of gold for it. As the likelihood of a drop decreased, the cost became exorbitant, and quickly became one of the major gripes in the game. It was an attempt to take the WoW AH and apply it to a linear game that didn't have a PvP element in it and resulted in an incredibly craptacular gaming experience. So much potential ruined by in-game economics and a policy of greed.

                  /DiaBLOW III rant.
                  go update diablo 3, they realized their errors and made changes long ago, the paragon system removed any argument you now have with the AH. also they have caps to many things now to curb out the players that want to screw everyone over on the AH by charging millions after buying out others.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R29006923 View Post
                    go update diablo 3, they realized their errors and made changes long ago, the paragon system removed any argument you now have with the AH. also they have caps to many things now to curb out the players that want to screw everyone over on the AH by charging millions after buying out others.
                    Have they now? I'll go take a look at it, but I was pretty choked with it (particularly the no-offline game play) when it came out - so disappointed I went back to Diablo II to make myself feel better...
                    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                    Malfaedor
                    Kabam Server 1 - US West
                    Guild: MntyPython

                    General Zod
                    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Guild: Saga

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Bump................

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X