No announcement yet.

A question about epic items transform.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about epic items transform.

If i make an item epic would keep the sockets,i mean if the item has 3 sockets and i'l transf into a epic item would have the 3 sockets or normal sockets?

it will have the 3 sockets you previously had and you can use a socketing rod to add a fourth.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Thank you Serrin, wasn't sure about this and asked some1 more experienced.Thank u again.:d
      Btw now i have level 7 power in skill tower, if i give 10000 to upgrade at lvl 10 (that means 400 power) will stack with other power (280)? Giving 680 power or will be normal?

Comment

Guild Skills are a cumulative add on to your character. It is one amount for that level, it's not like 1 and 1 is 2. It's more like 1 and 1 is 1.5. You'll see when you get there. And you are quite welcome.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Thank you, fast promptitude in solving my problems. Was cool to stack and give 1 each points to other after stacking.

Comment

Working...
          X