Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Balens & free servers??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Balens & free servers??

    Hi all,

    Can you make a server where you only can play with no balens....
    The people that always play with balens wins always, grows faster and the other whos played with no balens or mostly the victims....having no chance for play on top...
    If you makes a server that dont have balenars, no VIP's ....... then can you see who the strongest...
    Hopely is my englisch well and you understand this....

    Can it be or not?

    Grtz from S 72

    ps, let everybody know when a server started with no balens, thnx... when it possible is offcourse
    Last edited by R24971055; 02-28-2013, 04:29 AM.
    Grtz Sporter

  • #2
    Hi - can you learn to use the search function in the forum and post this into one of the 10000000000 threads on this topic already?
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

    Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

    General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi,
      There new people that noth so active is on forum, and cant use a forum..... and if there already is a answer then can you say it maybe what the results??

      thnx
      Grtz Sporter

      Comment


      • #4
        We need server like that , or make that peoples could buy VIP , wings and other staff and for vallens .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
          Hi - can you learn to use the search function in the forum and post this into one of the 10000000000 threads on this topic already?
          btw give the link with results, i search for it 35 minutes ...
          thnx
          Grtz Sporter

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R24971055 View Post
            btw give the link with results, i search for it 35 minutes ...
            thnx
            Here is a more recent one.

            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-cashers-%29

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
              Oke thnx, buth there is no way possible for payfree server with no (free)balens or no vip's?
              If you make 1 server everytime after 25 new servers is it possible i think....and i think that there more people that it want, buth noth all read forum or feedback becoase they only wanne play and dont read everything...
              Grtz Sporter

              Comment


              • #8
                A balen free server doesn't generate any money. So thus it costs the Devs/hosts money. Why would they do it from a business point of view?
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  A balen free server doesn't generate any money. So thus it costs the Devs/hosts money. Why would they do it from a business point of view?
                  thats just the problem, ....they do it from a business point of view....
                  1 free server for 25 or 100 payservers, why noth possible ;-)..

                  you can make the game that you play on free server that you maybe only can buy with vouchers or gold that you get every day or spinning...or cant?
                  Grtz Sporter

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R24971055 View Post
                    thats just the problem, ....they do it from a business point of view....
                    R2 is a business... so why would they make none profitable business decisions?
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The minute you offer a free server, people will flock to it. It will become overloaded, requiring more maintenance and taking up more server load. The people who can't get on it will complain that there should be more Free servers. Your 1 free server will try to become the norm rather than the exception, and will cost the Devs more money to maintain than the servers that are available to cashers and non-cashers alike.

                      Let's face it - you like the game enough that you want to play it, but you don't like it enough to pay for it. You may want to thank the people who do pay for the game for supporting it enough that you can play it for free.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

                      Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

                      General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        R2 is a busenis ok ....
                        but can they do nothing for people who can not pay due to circumstances?
                        They would also like once the top to play with and it is also the same for everyone .... exceptions should be, that makes this site much dearer!
                        Grtz Sporter

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R24971055 View Post
                          R2 is a busenis ok ....
                          but can they do nothing for people who can not pay due to circumstances?
                          Does your local supermarket do free food for you if you can't pay? Does your gas/electric supplier do free utilities for you if you can't pay? What about your landlord? or your internet provider? Why do you expect R2 to not follow their example?
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            wew

                            Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            R2 is a business... so why would they make none profitable business decisions?
                            how about i give them a million dollars,slap it on their face if given a chance ,.just to make that kind of server.
                            r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
                              The minute you offer a free server, people will flock to it. It will become overloaded, requiring more maintenance and taking up more server load. The people who can't get on it will complain that there should be more Free servers. Your 1 free server will try to become the norm rather than the exception, and will cost the Devs more money to maintain than the servers that are available to cashers and non-cashers alike.

                              Let's face it - you like the game enough that you want to play it, but you don't like it enough to pay for it. You may want to thank the people who do pay for the game for supporting it enough that you can play it for free.
                              ok i understand it..........no free servers

                              I wanne pay for balens buth i cant anymore, this is a very fine game, this is the last what some people have....
                              some or very sick, poor, or other reasons why they cant pay....
                              you can always make that you can do gifts (balens, skills, gems, .....) to other players of youre own guild or others players
                              maybe is that fair buth a thaught that a free server 1 of 10000000000 possible solutions was... offcourse noth .... its to expensive

                              think here about...how many players they are that buy balens and vip??? can you make an addition? they miljonairs....
                              Grtz Sporter

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X