• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporter
    started a topic Balens & free servers??

Balens & free servers??

Hi all,

Can you make a server where you only can play with no balens....
    The people that always play with balens wins always, grows faster and the other whos played with no balens or mostly the victims....having no chance for play on top...
    If you makes a server that dont have balenars, no VIP's ....... then can you see who the strongest...
    Hopely is my englisch well and you understand this....

Can it be or not?

Grtz from S 72

ps, let everybody know when a server started with no balens, thnx... when it possible is offcourse
    Last edited by R24971055; 02-28-2013, 03:29 AM.

• dado87
    replied
    no u dont need server like that bicase all baleners will stop using balens and play free so imagane that

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Then the answer is yes. Of course they could do it.

Will they? highly doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    Originally posted by R24971055 View Post
    ok i understand it..........no free servers

I wanne pay for balens buth i cant anymore, this is a very fine game, this is the last what some people have....
    some or very sick, poor, or other reasons why they cant pay....
    you can always make that you can do gifts (balens, skills, gems, .....) to other players of youre own guild or others players
    maybe is that fair buth a thaught that a free server 1 of 10000000000 possible solutions was... offcourse noth .... its to expensive

think here about...how many players they are that buy balens and vip??? can you make an addition? they miljonairs....
    When we break it down though, the game is for entertainment for those of us who play it. It's not something that is necessary in life, so being sick, poor or not being able to pay is not pertinent to the discussion; and how poor are you if you can afford a computer and internet? Obviously you have some money to spare for some things that are superfluous in life.

Gifting would be nice, but at this point is too abusable according to most people, though I think that the Zynga system might work - where you can gift to friends, but minor things (potions, scrolls, whatever) with limitations on the number of times per day and number of people you can gift to. As well, certain items can only be gifted after you reach a certain level, and should only be gifted to people of similar level.

Leave a comment:

• R24971055
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Does your local supermarket do free food for you if you can't pay? Does your gas/electric supplier do free utilities for you if you can't pay? What about your landlord? or your internet provider? Why do you expect R2 to not follow their example?
    yeah...and there are agencies that offer free food, drinks, internet, or whatever give .....or have you investments

the question was of it possible for a free server or not?no balens and no vip...

i dont wanne a discution about, I asked if it was possible for exceptions for free server
    Last edited by R24971055; 02-28-2013, 05:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24971055
    replied
    Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
    The minute you offer a free server, people will flock to it. It will become overloaded, requiring more maintenance and taking up more server load. The people who can't get on it will complain that there should be more Free servers. Your 1 free server will try to become the norm rather than the exception, and will cost the Devs more money to maintain than the servers that are available to cashers and non-cashers alike.

Let's face it - you like the game enough that you want to play it, but you don't like it enough to pay for it. You may want to thank the people who do pay for the game for supporting it enough that you can play it for free.
    ok i understand it..........no free servers

I wanne pay for balens buth i cant anymore, this is a very fine game, this is the last what some people have....
    some or very sick, poor, or other reasons why they cant pay....
    you can always make that you can do gifts (balens, skills, gems, .....) to other players of youre own guild or others players
    maybe is that fair buth a thaught that a free server 1 of 10000000000 possible solutions was... offcourse noth .... its to expensive

think here about...how many players they are that buy balens and vip??? can you make an addition? they miljonairs....

Leave a comment:

• wwatiti
    replied
    wew

R2 is a business... so why would they make none profitable business decisions?
    how about i give them a million dollars,slap it on their face if given a chance ,.just to make that kind of server.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    R2 is a busenis ok ....
    but can they do nothing for people who can not pay due to circumstances?
    Does your local supermarket do free food for you if you can't pay? Does your gas/electric supplier do free utilities for you if you can't pay? What about your landlord? or your internet provider? Why do you expect R2 to not follow their example?

Leave a comment:

• R24971055
    replied
    R2 is a busenis ok ....
    but can they do nothing for people who can not pay due to circumstances?
    They would also like once the top to play with and it is also the same for everyone .... exceptions should be, that makes this site much dearer!

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Typhoon
    replied
    The minute you offer a free server, people will flock to it. It will become overloaded, requiring more maintenance and taking up more server load. The people who can't get on it will complain that there should be more Free servers. Your 1 free server will try to become the norm rather than the exception, and will cost the Devs more money to maintain than the servers that are available to cashers and non-cashers alike.

Let's face it - you like the game enough that you want to play it, but you don't like it enough to pay for it. You may want to thank the people who do pay for the game for supporting it enough that you can play it for free.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    thats just the problem, ....they do it from a business point of view....
    R2 is a business... so why would they make none profitable business decisions?

Leave a comment:

• R24971055
    replied
    A balen free server doesn't generate any money. So thus it costs the Devs/hosts money. Why would they do it from a business point of view?
    thats just the problem, ....they do it from a business point of view....
    1 free server for 25 or 100 payservers, why noth possible ;-)..

you can make the game that you play on free server that you maybe only can buy with vouchers or gold that you get every day or spinning...or cant?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    A balen free server doesn't generate any money. So thus it costs the Devs/hosts money. Why would they do it from a business point of view?

Leave a comment:

• R24971055
    replied
    Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
    Oke thnx, buth there is no way possible for payfree server with no (free)balens or no vip's?
    If you make 1 server everytime after 25 new servers is it possible i think....and i think that there more people that it want, buth noth all read forum or feedback becoase they only wanne play and dont read everything...

Leave a comment:

• Patyfatycake
    replied
    btw give the link with results, i search for it 35 minutes ...
    thnx
    Here is a more recent one.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....on-cashers-%29

Leave a comment:

Working...
X