This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUPID,GREEDY and MORON....

Stupid Game Master!!! If You only announced earlier that the piggy exchange will be extended, I mean announced it in the game, not in this stupid forum!!! I could have save my petals... why keep posting it ends on the 27th? You stupid and greedy people!!! You should find a way to give our petals back!!! The next time you make an announcement, fix also your stupid post in the game!!! You MORON!!!

Moved this to the correct forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mygames4482 View Post
      Stupid Game Master!!! If You only announced earlier that the piggy exchange will be extended, I mean announced it in the game, not in this stupid forum!!! I could have save my petals... why keep posting it ends on the 27th? You stupid and greedy people!!! You should find a way to give our petals back!!! The next time you make an announcement, fix also your stupid post in the game!!! You MORON!!!
      its only the exhange not the quest you stupid so you cant get more petals anyway

Comment

You should have kept your petals as no one forced you to sell them. When there were issues with the patch on S1+ and players complained they couldn't obtain a couple petals, that should have been an indicator that the exchange and petal box times could be extended,...

... moron.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          You should have kept your petals as no one forced you to sell them. When there were issues with the patch on S1+ and players complained they couldn't obtain a couple petals, that should have been an indicator that the exchange and petal box times could be extended,...

... moron.
          you always have something stupid to say if the deadline was for a certain date it should stay that way period they need to follow through with their word

oh and youre calling him a moron because he didnt know the time was going to be extended? surely you knew about this with the way you talk

Comment

... moron.

FOOL!!! i don't have much time on this stupid forum, coz this forum is too stupid, oh wait, you are more stupid... r2 PET...

Comment

I have no idea that they will extend the exchange, as i said to KnowingEyes on my reply to him that, I don't have time to read this stupid forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus5 View Post
                you always have something stupid to say if the deadline was for a certain date it should stay that way period they need to follow through with their word

oh and youre calling him a moron because he didnt know the time was going to be extended? surely you knew about this with the way you talk
                Again, why sell or get rid of the items ahead of time? Lesson learned. You wait until the event has COMPLETELY passed before getting rid of them. Even then, they may recycle events.

Your responses aren't too high on the intelligence scale.

Comment

What forum would that be?

Comment

FOOL!!! i don't have much time on this stupid forum, coz this forum is too stupid, oh wait, you are more stupid... r2 PET...
                    Fool? I have my pig mount. Who's the fool now?

Com'ere, pet. Good boy. Heel. Roll over. Speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
                      Moved this to the correct forum.
                      what forum would that be?

Comment

Do not insult other players on this forum.

This thread will be closed.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Fool? I have my pig mount. Who's the fool now?

Com'ere, pet. Good boy. Heel. Roll over. Speak.
                          Aaaaaaw you got trained bacon, mine is stoopid
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

what forum would that be?
                            You posted this in the BR forums at first, i moved it to the Wartune forums.

Comment

Working...
                            X