3 day Event free entry to Tormented Necropolis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 day Event free entry to Tormented Necropolis

My opinion is that this would be great event for non-cash players , so i would like to hear others opinion so maybe then R2 will make this happen
    Thx

Edit: yes this is for ppl who already finished lvl 100 Catacombs and there a lot of ppl who finished lvl 100 and they never entered Necropolis
    Thx Rex
    Last edited by Cviki77; 02-28-2013, 04:53 AM.

Are you talking about letting people access the Tormented Necropolis regardless of whether they have beaten L100 of the Catacombs? Why would you do this? Would this be restricted to players who are high enough level, or are you offering this to everyone?

Your idea needs some expansion before a valid opinion can be presented.
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

Everone should not complete one singel lvl.

in S100 a lvl 63 have so far only complete LVL 3.
      So if you think a lvl 40 can enter it you coming faile at first boss for sure.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Rex_Typhoon View Post
        Are you talking about letting people access the Tormented Necropolis regardless of whether they have beaten L100 of the Catacombs? Why would you do this? Would this be restricted to players who are high enough level, or are you offering this to everyone?

Your idea needs some expansion before a valid opinion can be presented.
        They'd get destroyed at level 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cviki77 View Post
          My opinion is that this would be great event for non-cash players , so i would like to hear others opinion so maybe then R2 will make this happen
          Thx

Edit: yes this is for ppl who already finished lvl 100 Catacombs and there a lot of ppl who finished lvl 100 and they never entered Necropolis
          Thx Rex
          It would certianly entice a few people into spending a few pennies to make the final jump to complete the catacombs earlier than they might have planned... I think maybe it should be changed slightly to be a free entry token. So peeps can level up a bit and use the token at their lesiure rather than jumping straight into something they have no chance in... a token like the freebie VIP for an hour.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            They'd get destroyed at level 1.
            I got myself to level 8
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              I got myself to level 8
              Nice.

In response to OP, the suggestion has merit.

Comment

Working...
              X