Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Petition for Removing or Making 5 deaths to recive 1st draya not 2nd!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Removing or Making 5 deaths to recive 1st draya not 2nd!!

R2 this battle grounds, sucks when ppl lvl 56 killl ppl lvl 67 in top rank of server and lost his 1k+ honor with his 100% draya,actuly ppl wana be killed to get draya so last minute kill other ppl to get honor!! I try speak for ALL SERVERS of wartune who wana remove draya or make less boosted or 5x death for draya not 2x that is now... do something about that bicase is not fair,expetly if u are paying game and non caher can kill you that way !!!

And now we also dont need draya bicase of same lvl req in bg bicase of new patch,.....
    Remove draya from game
    28.57%
    5 deaths for recive 1st draya
    42.86%
    lowering greatly draya boost stats
    0.00%
    Give a S.... to that
    28.57%
    Last edited by dado87; 03-01-2013, 09:00 AM.

Well, first of all, with the patch coming out, BGs are tiered now so you won't have a L67 vs. a L56.

Second - if a L67 loses to a L56 even with Dryad's Blessing - there is something wrong with that L67 and frankly they deserve to lose the fight and the honour. I know my build is fairly middle-of-the-road at this point, but even I can't beat someone with that sort of level difference with a DB and full rage unless they are seriously down hit points and have stripped off their gear.

Third - if you're the L67 in question - why don't you fight people your own level? The term comeuppance comes to mind (I love Karma).
    Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
    Kabam Server 1 - US West
    Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
    S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Guild: Saga

Comment

im lvl 67 warrior with astrals lvl 6 patk 13,5k+ pdef 11k+,mdef 9,2k+ 58k hp.... so pls something wrong i play mmo 10 years,and i don't attack low lvl ppl, but low lvl ppl stack-hunt for draya then kill in bg.. thats problem yea thx good for new bg but still there will be some n00b with none idea how to play wartune at lvl 66 and he has 30% lower stats then u...and here we go again draya hunting...

Comment

Originally posted by dado87 View Post
        R2 this battle grounds, sucks when ppl lvl 56 killl ppl lvl 67 in top rank of server and lost his 1k+ honor with his 100% draya,actuly ppl wana be killed to get draya so last minute kill other ppl to get honor!! I try speak for ALL SERVERS of wartune who wana remove draya or make less boosted or 5x death for draya not 2x that is now... do something about that bicase is not fair,expetly if u are paying game and non caher can kill you that way !!!
        If you're over honor rank "Crusader", this is going to happen. You need to play smart and not go for quick kills - unless you have the BR to back it up.

Originally posted by dado87 View Post
        im lvl 67 warrior with astrals lvl 6 patk 13,5k+ pdef 11k+,mdef 9,2k+ 58k hp.... so pls something wrong i play mmo 10 years,and i don't attack low lvl ppl, but low lvl ppl stack-hunt for draya then kill in bg.. thats problem yea thx good for new bg but still there will be some n00b with none idea how to play wartune at lvl 66 and he has 30% lower stats then u...and here we go again draya hunting...
        If Dryad-bombing is your problem, then try and get members of your team to help you out and suicide against the bomber. This also is a common issue in BG - no one wants to work as a team anymore; it's all about individuality and self-preservation.
        Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 02-28-2013, 05:42 AM.

Comment

Well you had your chance to bully people, and when people comes back for you, you cry.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

I her u bullying ppl but i said last post i attack only same rank ppl!!

Comment

Working...
            X