Petition to bring back summoner attempts in Wartune 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
    Guys i understand the frustation but you should see complete patch before raging so amuch.
    With the spire (where you can get items to craft fashion cores to lvl your clothes) the dungeon attempts will be down to 1 and the rewards tripled, That way with 30 keys you will get 3 leg shards and 3 crystaloids, aking this unlimited will be totally out of balance.
    Not saying i like it right now, but this is first part of patch, you should wait till all is implmented to judge.
    sry but this is the thame as yet shirokane 1 attempts and tripple reward is the thame as yet 3 attempts lol also no changed for us and this is not fair for all people they dont have already his legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by R26134809 View Post
      sry but this is the thame as yet shirokane 1 attempts and tripple reward is the thame as yet 3 attempts lol also no changed for us and this is not fair for all people they dont have already his legendary.
      Think you didnt get the point that you will get 3 legendary sards and 3 crystaloids with kust 6 keys if we continued like before.. So you will get triple times the items for same amount of keys if it was unlimited

Comment

Sarconia Lvl 69 archer Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

+1
          Lucky lvl 70 archer S63
          Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

S1 level 64 morfinnor
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

@ Shirokane

1 attempt MP is coming this patch?

Comment

I cleared all cache,hist,evrythin,reset net changed explorers,for no reason cos i still c blk screens cnt do cata,duels ect.......
                help frustratin aint the word
                PLEASE FIX IT

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                  Guys i understand the frustation but you should see complete patch before raging so amuch.
                  With the spire (where you can get items to craft fashion cores to lvl your clothes) the dungeon attempts will be down to 1 and the rewards tripled, That way with 30 keys you will get 3 leg shards and 3 crystaloids, aking this unlimited will be totally out of balance.
                  Not saying i like it right now, but this is first part of patch, you should wait till all is implmented to judge.
                  they will tripled rewards?? last time they cut 5 attempts to 3, they only adjust exp gain. not crystaloid.. so how you will get 300 crystaloid for each lvl 60 PVE set??

Comment

ok i understand ur reason but 5 attempts per Dungeon is not enough so they need minimum 10-20 attempts per dungeon 5 is to low

Comment

The only limit to summoner should be the amount of keys you hold. I don't care if someone can do it all night and day, if you have the keys you should be able to do summoner at will.

Comment

nope the only limit should be your amount of luck with the mystery shop and your amount of balen. that's how THEY want it to be

Comment

Working...
                        X