Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Petition to bring back summoner attempts in Wartune 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to bring back summoner attempts in Wartune 1.5

don't write long comments please. server, in game name is good enough

S42
    Denise

you dont know what the official 1.5 version will have, so why make petitions yet ?!? the one thats been online for week was test version of 1.5

Comment

S45 Tbilisi, I agree attempts should not be limited. Due to a lot of reasons.

Comment

from s29 i agree =)

Comment

100% agree

Comment

I agree for the whole

Comment

+1 .

Comment

so they take away the unlimited summoner attempt away just so they can sell the legend stones in mystery shop for ripoff price. seriously... their greed have left me speechless times and times again.

Comment

I don't agree with unlimited, but maybe up the limit from 5. Because say GoD drops 1 stone 99% of the time, and 2 stone 1% of the time. If its going to be only 5 attempts the drop needs boosted some because the time frame to get the gear is ridiculous.

Comment

i agree, but this thread will be closed. Ty

Comment

S6
                      kiravsl definitely YES!

Comment

kabamm- server 1
                        i agree stop the limit

Comment

Originally posted by R26134809 View Post
                          kabamm- server 1
                          i agree stop the limit
                          Guys i understand the frustation but you should see complete patch before raging so amuch.
                          With the spire (where you can get items to craft fashion cores to lvl your clothes) the dungeon attempts will be down to 1 and the rewards tripled, That way with 30 keys you will get 3 leg shards and 3 crystaloids, aking this unlimited will be totally out of balance.
                          Not saying i like it right now, but this is first part of patch, you should wait till all is implmented to judge.

Comment

alrdy got my set, and not leaving 50-59 for long time so i don't care...

Comment

This kind of sucks cause all who have legend sets have gotten by farming summon battles and now u can't do it any more.

Comment

Working...
                              X