Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

how do you use good luck charm to synthesize clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you use good luck charm to synthesize clothing

i purchased a good luck charm but when I tried to use when I was synthesizing clothing it would not let me check the box to use it. Is there something am not doing right or is this not working for all ?

The charm is only needed when you synthesize your clothing item to level 3.

In order for you to use that, you need two clothing items of similar type, at the same level, i.e. you need 2 level 2 clothing items to use a Good Luck Charm for 100% success.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
      The charm is only needed when you synthesize your clothing item to level 3.

In order for you to use that, you need two clothing items of similar type, at the same level, i.e. you need 2 level 2 clothing items to use a Good Luck Charm for 100% success.
      am at lvl 3, i want to get to lvl 4 but it won't let me click the charm box like if I don't have one but it is in my inventory

Comment

Do you have enough good luck charms? I thought it used more than one to synthesize level four clothing, but I can't remember the exact amount I used when I made mine.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
          Do you have enough good luck charms? I thought it used more than one to synthesize level four clothing, but I can't remember the exact amount I used when I made mine.
          i just purchase 9 and the darn thing still doesn't work, how much is needed for f sake

Comment

Originally posted by Denise_Mellon View Post
            i just purchase 9 and the darn thing still doesn't work, how much is needed for f sake
            Well I am positive it didn't take that much, I want to say that it was like four charms or so (per 1 synthesis of Level 4 article of clothing)... the picture should tell you with little red numbers in the bottom corner of how much it is supposed to take.

It might be bugged. Don't buy anymore, you should have enough if you have nine.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Double post.... forum fail. :/
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Well I am positive it didn't take that much, I want to say that it was like four charms or so (per 1 synthesis of Level 4 article of clothing)... the picture should tell you with little red numbers in the bottom corner of how much it is supposed to take.

It might be bugged. Don't buy anymore, you should have enough if you have nine.
                well I have 15 now, your post a little late lol. it must be bugged because it is grey and there is no number red or otherwise, i sent ticket

Comment

Well, the good news is, you should have enough charms to get your weapon, armor, and helm to level four when it does work.
                  ChieftainRez
                  Knight
                  VictisHNR
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

There should be a ?(help) on that page explaining how to use it.
                    S634 Archer 19 Mil BR

Comment

i have 20 good luck charms and it's grey out.. how to use it?
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

I know that I never bought any good luck charms from the shop myself.

I just selected the pop-up option to purchase them using balens when I attempted synthesis. I used them that way. I do know that when you put the two level three articles in their places for synthesis, the number of charms needed for an "excellent" rating increases. If you have the required amount of Charms, you should be able to synthesize the clothing. But since I never did it the manual way, I don't remember the exact number of Charms required.

It sounds as though you may need to send in a ticket, or you guys will need one of the three hundred maintenance's we have received since they rolled out this patch on us last week. Sorry guys. :/
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

are you trying to synth 2 level 3 items together, you can only use the luck charms when you are synthing 2 items that are the same level

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                            are you trying to synth 2 level 3 items together, you can only use the luck charms when you are synthing 2 items that are the same level
                            Yes, you must use two articles of the same level to increase clothing levels, as Sarc has stated. Two Level 2 pieces to make a Level 3, two Level 3 pieces to make a Level 4, etc.

If you aren't using the correct level pieces, maybe that is why you can't use charms? Double check to make sure.
                            ChieftainRez
                            Knight
                            VictisHNR
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Yes, you must use two articles of the same level to increase clothing levels, as Sarc has stated. Two Level 2 pieces to make a Level 3, two Level 3 pieces to make a Level 4, etc.

If you aren't using the correct level pieces, maybe that is why you can't use charms? Double check to make sure.
                              exactly what you say
                              you need 2 pieces of the same lvl then you can use charm if you dont have 2 pieces of same lvl you cant in other words wings with cores no charm wings with wings of same lvl then charms

ps it takes 2 wings for lvl 2, 4 wings for lvl 3, 8 wings for lvl 4, 16 wings for lvl 5 etc

Comment

Working...
                              X