Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Clothes and Initial Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes and Initial Rage

i have looked at the Clothes interface.. and i have no idea how it works... nothing appears in the windows for me to synthesize or convert...

i can see i can buy some 'clothes' in the balen shop... they say +5 to inital rage... so if i buy one of these is this +5 Rage GUARANTEED? again, there seems to be no explanation as to how this works...

and by +5 Rage does this mean in addition to any other initial Rage guarantee? and if so, won't this make anyone without clothes want to just leave the game for the incredible DISADVANTAGE they would then have(having MORE initial Rage is VERY VERY VERY VERY powerful)?

so i'm confused and WON'T use clothes system till it is EXPLAINED IN DETAIL.. not going to SPEND money til i KNOW HOW it works... thank you...

Yes, +5 guaranteed per piece with a +2/level thereafter. It stacks against PvP set which is nice.

Is it OP? Think of it this way: At worst, your opponent gets that rage *once* per battle. Whether they use a major skill or use it sparingly is up to them.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Yes, +5 guaranteed per piece with a +2/level thereafter. It stacks against PvP set which is nice.

Is it OP? Think of it this way: At worst, your opponent gets that rage *once* per battle. Whether they use a major skill or use it sparingly is up to them.
      good point... but it is still a pretty big advantage (in that it opens up more skills to start attack with)...

Comment

Working...
      X