Need to find another game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find another game!

The is outrageous for a browser game, everything way to much!

Agree. After today, I am sure we are only tools to pay the expenses in order to enable chinese players have fun and enjoyment for normal prices.

Because having normal, non excessive life will be too expensive from today, I also search for new game.

Comment

nice u wanna destroy game totally to add cheap prices? its change nothing, u just can pwned not cashers hardly, but heavy cashers will bit u same easy

if u looking for good game i can tell some of them in PM

mmorpg 3d, browser games, Moba n etc or chexk dotmmo site (mmobomb or bbg)
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

i quit found a new one, and guess what in the new one 1 dollar thats right one dollar gets you the second best weapon in game.....r2 is too greedy and won't survive much longer peace out and enjoy : DCII, you figure it out
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
          i quit found a new one, and guess what in the new one 1 dollar thats right one dollar gets you the second best weapon in game.....r2 is too greedy and won't survive much longer peace out and enjoy : DCII, you figure it out
          pm the game pls and ty,lol after use all my balessn for those new stufss.... lol so freaking expensive plus they can failed when lev up,lol

Comment

pm the game aswell ty

Comment

Originally posted by donatkentang View Post
              pm the game pls and ty,lol after use all my balessn for those new stufss.... lol so freaking expensive plus they can failed when lev up,lol
              he means dc2 - Dragon Call 2 i think
              class balance ****
              cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

The grass is always greener... till you realise you're being screwed there too...

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out

goodluck.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
                  he means dc2 - Dragon Call 2 i think
                  ding ding ding we have a winner, new server 3-7... new game better treatment better bang for buck, better hurry and read post before it gets deleted!
                  giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                  server 164 brighthollow
                  class : archer
                  current level : 54
                  favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	00.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	502.3 KB
ID:	1664680

its not like i whine without spending,lol, just to much thats all, love this game, love the player in server... but for real to much....

hat, weapon lev 3, armor lev 2, wing lev 2...lol ,plus that dam wing change shaped from my original one when its levled up... then u need more ballens for bring it back to original wing u want.. thats really....welll

Comment

ding ding ding we have a winner, new server 3-7... new game better treatment better bang for buck, better hurry and read post before it gets deleted!
                      Looks really dumb imo. Graphic and gameplay looks so bad.

Comment

this thread emmm... will be closed.. emm...becouse.... becouse... if u influance another player for quit playing, R2 will cut moderator salary.

Thanks

Comment

Would've asked which game it was, but then i read you get items for paying. Instant rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
                            Would've asked which game it was, but then i read you get items for paying. Instant rejection.
                            hehe but makes it good though is their in game balen system is very different you actually earn their balens by doing quests, ummm... you know the way a free to play game should be....

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                              hehe but makes it good though is their in game balen system is very different you actually earn their balens by doing quests, ummm... you know the way a free to play game should be....
                              Lmao, thats only with first quests and all the "balens" you get are like 250 balens here, most FtP mmorpg gives "balens" with first quests so you get hooked to use them. I played Dragons Call 1 wich is way better than his successor tbh, just watch some reviews and see

Comment

Working...
                              X