[B]How does Divine Altar works?[/B]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]How does Divine Altar works?[/B]

Do I need to pay 50k contribution for 1 attempt or that is just to unlock it to start playing, and why can we pay 50k or 200k ? and is it worth it?

ty in advance

Yeah i whould like to know too, who it works?

Why no Info about new stuffs?

Comment

Altar?is just a WASTE OF TIME.
      All players get same reward....no matter if you in top or last player.
      And reward?Total useless....i got 3k kyanite and 3 shadow crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
        How is that a waste of time? Sure the rewards arn't so awesome but 3k kyanite is a decent amount and shadow crystals are rare to get.

Comment

Originally posted by R23126400 View Post
          Top1 got 30 soul crystals and whips too (can't remember) also.

Comment

Hmmm, I got 5k kyanite and 5 shadow crystal and training whips, bounty scrolls, soul crystals after each battle...plus the exp from the battles...totally worth the time.

Comment

so i dont see a reply on whether you pay 50k each time or just to unlock any one know that yet?

Comment

I would like to know this too. Also if my Guild decide to open it at a lower level to begin with, can we open it a higher level at a later date when we have
                accumulated more wealth. I would also like to know if this is the amount we pay each time we use it, or a one off payment.

Comment

Do you get contribution/wealth when you kill the invaders? Like you do when you kill the invaders in Guild Chamber? We are trying to figure out if this is worth the amount they want or wait until we lvl our guild up to the max before we bother with this? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comment

you get no contri/wealth from killing them and yes you pay evertime

Comment

you get xp tho from killing assualters plus chance to use contrib to buff this like in chambers, top 3 placements have additional rewards.

Comment

Working...
                      X