Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Maintenace Fial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenace Fial

The maintenance crash i cannot enter campaign i dont see attribute for equipement item(socket physiqual attack enchanting to... etc) epic fail lag maintenance sorry for the builder

Dam THAT suck heavy enable to doing all thing i want to do (plunder city plunder quarry enter dungeon fight another player im spending 150$can yesterday for more and im frustrated heavy fts please fix that problemzzz!!!!!!!!

Comment

First, relax. So much of your post is misspelled, it makes it hard to understand what you have written.

Second, clear EVERYTHING related to your browser: cache, cookies, old Flash data and whatever else CCleaner has a toggle for.

Comment

slow down.... much of the issues are on players computers and can mostly be resolved with things like clearing the cache and cookies, restarting browsers, even changing browser... so how about trying those things and seeing if they make a difference
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X