Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Batlle ground balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well i think BG is even more screwed now then it was be4 :P
    Its true lvl70 cant bully lvl40 but this is just stupid... soon lvl59 will have lord divine lvl 70 (weaker, non casher) will stay elite/knight crusader
    I was happy cos of time change so i can get shards... but i end up afking so i dont lose honor

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by zemo01 View Post
      Well i think BG is even more screwed now then it was be4 :P
      Its true lvl70 cant bully lvl40 but this is just stupid... soon lvl59 will have lord divine lvl 70 (weaker, non casher) will stay elite/knight crusader
      I was happy cos of time change so i can get shards... but i end up afking so i dont lose honor
      Actually you have this backwards....

      The new battlegrounds favour the people with lower ranking titles. Usually if your a knight crusader and get beaten by an Elite Crusader or above you only lose around 10 honor.
      Now once you lose you have a chance to get dryads....lose 4 times and get 80% dryads. Then you go out and hit a higher ranking player and get 200+ honor!!! So that is a net GAIN of 160 honor!!!!

      The higher player only gets 20-30 honor for beating you...but loses 200+ when beaten!!!

      So the battlegrounds are now better for gaining honor for the lower ranking players in your level Bracket!!!

      VIP levels of the players can adjust the numbers won and lost but the outcome should still be the same. You gain more honor than you lose....unless lv9 vip obviously!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        Actually you have this backwards....

        The new battlegrounds favour the people with lower ranking titles. Usually if your a knight crusader and get beaten by an Elite Crusader or above you only lose around 10 honor.
        Now once you lose you have a chance to get dryads....lose 4 times and get 80% dryads. Then you go out and hit a higher ranking player and get 200+ honor!!! So that is a net GAIN of 160 honor!!!!

        The higher player only gets 20-30 honor for beating you...but loses 200+ when beaten!!!

        So the battlegrounds are now better for gaining honor for the lower ranking players in your level Bracket!!!

        VIP levels of the players can adjust the numbers won and lost but the outcome should still be the same. You gain more honor than you lose....unless lv9 vip obviously!!!
        Unless they've changed it with the 1.5 patch. 4 straight losses is only a 40% dryads buff...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          Unless they've changed it with the 1.5 patch. 4 straight losses is only a 40% dryads buff...
          Yeah, my bad. Got my numbers mixed up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by R26324581 View Post
            Hello there !

            Well, just a few words to say we all know 25-35-45-55 gears are the better. So I wanna say my opinion, that it's non sens U can fight 55+ people when U are 50-54. Access to BG, in my opinion, should be all player from 25 to 34 (for exemple) or 45 to 54... in same map. So we fight with same gear all.
            PvE gear (non-legendary) of each level bracket (30, 40, 50, 60, etc.) has only SLIGHTLY less stats than the pvp gear available for those in these brackets, but it's safe to say that players with equal/equivalent tech levels/guild skills/mount stats/gems/engraving/enlightenment will match up very evenly in PvE gear vs. PvP gear. HOWEVER, those in PvE gear have the potential to make their gear legendary, and legendary PvE gear is FAR SUPERIOR to the pvp gear available for those in the same brackets.

            Yes, it's tough for a lv. 40 to have a full set of PvE gear, but it's not impossible if they planned ahead, saved up lower level crystaloids and converted them to higher ones - hell, they could've even planned ahead and bought 5x legendary stones from guild shop each day as well in preperation and been able to make some pieces legendary immediately - which would be the wisest course of action so as not to waste Insignias on PvP gear and instead spent those insignias on the legendary gear's materials.

            Comment


            • #21
              I didn't see anyone demanding cross-server BG, only lvl 40-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80 brackets.

              Comment

              Working...
              X