X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    And the people with legendary gear? And the lvls 50 with stun that go up against <50s without stun? And what if I (lvl 45) put on gear of 35-44? What about that, eh?
    you didn't mention the huge boost that comes from equine gains at level 40 either...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by R26324581 View Post
    Hello there !

Well, just a few words to say we all know 25-35-45-55 gears are the better. So I wanna say my opinion, that it's non sens U can fight 55+ people when U are 50-54. Access to BG, in my opinion, should be all player from 25 to 34 (for exemple) or 45 to 54... in same map. So we fight with same gear all.
    And the people with the rage/legendary gear? And the lvls 50 with stun that go up against <50s without stun? And what if I (lvl 45) put on gear of 35-44? What about that, eh?
    Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 02-28-2013, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R26324581
    replied
    LOL R2 finally splits BG after so much wiing from the community and it's still not good enough? what do you want next? lvl 30-34 , 35-39 , 40-44 , 45-49 ... etc bgs??
    Hummmm, can't U read ?

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    LOL R2 finally splits BG after so much wiing from the community and it's still not good enough? what do you want next? lvl 30-34 , 35-39 , 40-44 , 45-49 ... etc bgs??

Leave a comment:

• hamilin
    replied
    i hate the new bg. its sucks! if your in lvl 60 and above you know what i mean... you will be a food from the balen users.

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    BG is screwed too, this game is going downfall it seems lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X