Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batlle ground balance

Hello there !

Well, just a few words to say we all know 25-35-45-55 gears are the better. So I wanna say my opinion, that it's non sens U can fight 55+ people when U are 50-54. Access to BG, in my opinion, should be all player from 25 to 34 (for exemple) or 45 to 54... in same map. So we fight with same gear all.

BG is screwed too, this game is going downfall it seems lol

Comment

i hate the new bg. its sucks! if your in lvl 60 and above you know what i mean... you will be a food from the balen users.

Comment

LOL R2 finally splits BG after so much wiing from the community and it's still not good enough? what do you want next? lvl 30-34 , 35-39 , 40-44 , 45-49 ... etc bgs??
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

LOL R2 finally splits BG after so much wiing from the community and it's still not good enough? what do you want next? lvl 30-34 , 35-39 , 40-44 , 45-49 ... etc bgs??
          Hummmm, can't U read ?

Comment

Originally posted by R26324581 View Post
            Hello there !

Well, just a few words to say we all know 25-35-45-55 gears are the better. So I wanna say my opinion, that it's non sens U can fight 55+ people when U are 50-54. Access to BG, in my opinion, should be all player from 25 to 34 (for exemple) or 45 to 54... in same map. So we fight with same gear all.
            And the people with the rage/legendary gear? And the lvls 50 with stun that go up against <50s without stun? And what if I (lvl 45) put on gear of 35-44? What about that, eh?
            Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 02-28-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              And the people with legendary gear? And the lvls 50 with stun that go up against <50s without stun? And what if I (lvl 45) put on gear of 35-44? What about that, eh?
              you didn't mention the huge boost that comes from equine gains at level 40 either...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                you didn't mention the huge boost that comes from equine gains at level 40 either...
                Well that's because I like trampling the footfolks with my reindeer/piggy/kitty cat/horses...

Comment

kill the PEASANTS! ALL OF THEM!
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

This goes to show that you can't please all.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Think 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54, 50-59 etc split is coming in 1.6...with it being random which level group you get in ^^

Comment

can i have lvl 1-5 bg as well.. :P LOLOLOL *trollingg*
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

lol i start on the new server for get my level fast level 30 and i put 250$ for that WOW!! i go in Batlleground and level 39 kick my A.. no Vip only u need back my cash and closes my acount afther that game it finis for me.

Comment

And you also never mentioned the little trick to keep those balen users who bought clothes happy!!!

Without clothes it is pointless to build rage on one opponent as when you enter the next fight....lo and behold your rage is back to basic!!!!

I am hoping that this is a bug, as this was my 1st BG since the patch!!!!

Comment

You keep rage if you win.

Comment

Working...
                              X