Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about making wings to lvl to..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about making wings to lvl to..

I have Divine Angel Wings and i want to make it Blessed Angel Wing lvl 2.. What should I do?

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
    I have Divine Angel Wings and i want to make it Blessed Angel Wing lvl 2.. What should I do?
    buy 5 fashion core, unequip ur wings, enter the synth menu, and clik wings and ur faschion core 5 of them then synth it, carefull tho, my wing change shave into those ugly demon wing.....and its leveld to 2

Comment

or just buy another wing and synth both wings

Comment

i also get ugly demon wings lol!

Comment

I love my demon wings!!!!! :PPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

lol thas why now i kinda mad about it, wings should not change shape.... lol dam give me back my divine angel wings...lol converting should be only with golds... why use ballens for converting, upgrade that costumes already cost alots...

Comment

how can i convert my Demon Wings lvl 2 into Blessed Angel Lvl 2?

Comment

You'll have to buy another set of Blessed Angel and "convert" between the two. Only "consolation" is you then have another set with which you can use to upgrade again.

Comment

So u need 5 fashion core or another set of wings right? and u get a chance to get a different set if wings
                  Karac
                  Archer
                  S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                  CAIN Guild
                  1.4M BR

Comment

i saw some guy in pvp with a giant pair of demon wings like kerrigan's, and i want one fo those, anybody knows how to get them?
                    The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

does it work if you buy another wings instead of 5 fashion core?

Comment

Working...
                      X