X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HaMaDaxomarx
    started a topic the problem of lose alot of honer

the problem of lose alot of honer

wts the matter with u ppl in 1 lose in the bg i lose 400 honer and when win just gain 35 or amaximum 120
    and the limit of gain honer dialy is 3000 compare it with the 400 lose in one fight to the small level i think thats not fair
    u should put alimit for gain or lose of honer per fight not just per day

• symedia
    replied
    i ran today 3 gb .. damn people how in you could hav 17-20k br at lvl 55-59 .. today i killed a 58 with no driad ..i was like *** ... and most of the 55-57 i leave them with 1k hp at most .. and i`m only 50 with only 5 lvls of stun.. and i saw a 55 with the 35 set. .. zomg.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
    I don't approve of this method, but what many lower BR players do is purposely lose to someone with much more honor than them several times. Once they have a high level of dryads, they kill someone with a lot more honor than them. If you lose to someone who has more honor than you, you'll lose maaaaybe 6 honor. If you win against someone with more honor than you, you can gain upwards of 200 honor. Of course, the reverse is also true. One player hunted me the other day and, after only two kills, took 500 honor from me because he had much less honor than me. On the other hand, if I killed him, I only got 35 honor. So do what you will with that information. Just remember - if you become a dryad's hunter, you can't expect anyone to empathize with you if someone dryad hunts you. ^_^
    Colloquially termed "dryad-bombing" or DB for short.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Too bad for you. Your honor rank flatters to deceive.

Leave a comment:

• Nimras186
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Don't lose to people that have a lower honor rank than you.
    But its not based on honor rank entirely.

I lost due to the damn game kicking me with client error to a lvl 55 player i am 62 we both have same honor rank and he was before i lost 300 points ahead of me towards NEXT honor title rank.

My loss in honor 400, when i beat him he lost 10 honor with me getting 35 for the kill.

He btw build blessing and took another 400 of me so i lost 800 to him over 2 BG runs 1 because of the game being bugged second because he build blessing and hunted me lol. But still same honor rank Crusader with him at first fight 300 points ahead of me but not same lvl.

So that honor rank thing is not 100% since player lvl counts 2 apparently.

Leave a comment:

• Invid
    replied
    Well the other issue arising is, older servers are farming newer server, old server talents seem to be maxed, while newer server barely seeing lev 5 holy fire, got hit by a holy fire for over 200k damage was like, ya just great, cross server BG blows for a newer server, total pointless ** on R2's part... We cant even compete with this problem, at the point of just quitting, honor now is close to impossible to even get. 500% dryads wont save my butt from S1, we barely in the 4th week of servertime since launch.

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    *blinks* No ^_^a I'm just a regular old American ^^ *hugs* but you're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• R26286075
    replied
    thanx for that information aya
    r u arabian ?

Leave a comment:

• AyaSnow
    replied
    I don't approve of this method, but what many lower BR players do is purposely lose to someone with much more honor than them several times. Once they have a high level of dryads, they kill someone with a lot more honor than them. If you lose to someone who has more honor than you, you'll lose maaaaybe 6 honor. If you win against someone with more honor than you, you can gain upwards of 200 honor. Of course, the reverse is also true. One player hunted me the other day and, after only two kills, took 500 honor from me because he had much less honor than me. On the other hand, if I killed him, I only got 35 honor. So do what you will with that information. Just remember - if you become a dryad's hunter, you can't expect anyone to empathize with you if someone dryad hunts you. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    If you got to that rank and still lose to lower levels when they don't have dryad then that most likely means you bullied your way up there.

Leave a comment:

• R26286075
    replied
    ty guys i will try to do my best but i think it will be agood idea if they put alimit for that

Leave a comment:

• Huttling
    replied
    Originally posted by R26286075 View Post
    ans nw what is the best thing to do ^_^
    Up your BR as quickly as possible...

The quickest way is through the purchase of lots of gems and synth'ing them up...

you also have levelling up gear, levelling your academy and training your mount to gain BR...

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Don't lose to people that have a lower honor rank than you.

Leave a comment:

• R26286075
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    u mean its better to me to lose vs low lvl when my hp low ?
    No, I'm saying you're too weak to defend your Crusader rank. Hence they win and you lose honor...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X