Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

I won't post screenshots of battles in which the human player of my lower BR mage

defeat the AIs of those cashers which are higher than BR by more than 5K,

which occurs quite commonly, in part because my character is a mage.

But below is shows how even heavy cash user human archer

with 7K higher BR can lose to my AI mage.

he offline... when he OL u will die

Comment

hi there, the human archer was plundering the mage.

Archer = human = online

mage = AI = offline

Read the battle report closely before thinking the "silly" AI was the reason

Thanks

Comment

his screen is blank

Comment

his stupid casher.

Comment

also even 1 lvl lower does 5 percent less damage to the 1 lvl higher player
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

he was off...
              A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

wow. nice.
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	w.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	1664689
                  lol sever already update....so lag n that's why u can win him after..... lolz
                  n i just wanna ask u
                  Why do u moving ????
                  R u scare him ???

Comment

Haha :0... Yeah, hi DBS you are right.

For your case, it's the hotkeys not working to be precise not internet lag.
                    because you could have use "mouse over" instead of "hotkeys".

I was only trying to encourage those who don't use balenz. (I see many non balenz users complaining about imbalance etc)

DBS, if you are higher by another 2-3K BR, you will win even with just all auto attacks.
                    (because in BG, one 40K+ BR player can win with just auto attack)

As mentioned in first post, I'm not singling out you but just using the most recent report as example.
                    There are many other examples, but i dont have the reports and mostly in duel referring to people 4-5K BR above me.

As to your question, no, I am not scared of you.
                    Many move location, including me.
                    because it's a habit of mine as it is of others. Heh.

Best wishes always,
                    Last edited by R26930103; 02-28-2013, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                      he offline... when he OL u will die
                      If you even read the ss, you'd see that the mage was attacked, not attacking.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Yeah, don't worry about 7k, much better can be done to make those BIG CASHERS FALL.
                        If u can't find them in arena (they are usual on top) HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!

HERE
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine4.jpg
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1665801Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine5.jpg
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1665802
                        Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
                        I'm Italian
                        Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
                          I won't post screenshots of battles in which the human player of my lower BR mage

defeat the AIs of those cashers which are higher than BR by more than 5K,

which occurs quite commonly, in part because my character is a mage.

But below is shows how even heavy cash user human archer

with 7K higher BR can lose to my AI mage.

most likely he was afk while versing you... happened to me once.... I was 49k br and I targeted a roughly 41-42k br mage and then I went afk... I lost

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
                            Yeah, don't worry about 7k, much better can be done to make those BIG CASHERS FALL.
                            If u can't find them in arena (they are usual on top) HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!

HERE
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]37091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37092[/ATTACH]
                            Good catch, Squall. Problem is you and I both know who can spank whom.

By the way, it is WELL known how to eff up a knight's AI while he or she is offline.

That was ages ago. Try it now.
                            Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-22-2013, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
                              HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!
                              This shows how little you know. Not to mention with the skills you have on your skill bar its "so" hard to beat NPC/AI LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X