Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
    This shows how little you know. Not to mention with the skills you have on your skill bar its "so" hard to beat NPC/AI LOL.
    This. As far as I'm concerned, I was finally shown what an archer can do to a knight's AI. Seriously, it's an oversight, if not one step short of an exploit.

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
      Yeah, don't worry about 7k, much better can be done to make those BIG CASHERS FALL.
      If u can't find them in arena (they are usual on top) HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!

HERE
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]37091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37092[/ATTACH]
      should cover that better ~_~ anyone with a brain can tell thats KE in the white blank
      Server 92- King
      Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

hmmm, the mage was attacked by the archer who was OFFLINE? wow...some ppl dont think
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Good catch, Squall. Problem is you and I both know who can spank whom.

By the way, it is WELL known how to eff up a knight's AI while he or she is offline.

That was ages ago. Try it now.
          I like the rune usage. At least one type was completely consumed during the battle (Guardian?), there's 1 Rage rune left, and Healing is on CD during a 2+ minute battle.

Comment

@Knowingeyes- Well u always buy everything the game require, or you have no chance to keep up. Money win it's the rule. Well as far as i know, you win thx to that.

@Knowingeyes- Exploit? I don't know how many players with 17k lower BR plunder successufully u. I guess there aren't many. You were so cocky in kong forum. Pretty sure u didn't see that one coming eh?

@R27403069- I don't understand what u mean. I posted an img of a good plunder vs a guy that have a LOT higher br than mine. totally in topic.
            My skill were perfect for the job, and i did everything necessary to win.
            With df2 could've been much easier, but i have df1. And we are not discussing about skills here.

@Pernilla- I don't understand where you are going with this. Or you probably don't need rune to win, you got your money.
            Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
            I'm Italian
            Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

@Knowingeyes- Well u always buy everything the game require, or you have no chance to keep up. Money win it's the rule. Well as far as i know, you win thx to that.

@Knowingeyes- Exploit? I don't know how many players with 17k lower BR plunder successufully u. I guess there aren't many. You were so cocky in kong forum. Pretty sure u didn't see that one coming eh?

@R27403069- I don't understand what u mean. I posted an img of a good plunder vs a guy that have a LOT higher br than mine. totally in topic.
              My skill were perfect for the job, and i did everything necessary to win.
              With df2 could've been much easier, but i have df1. And we are not discussing about skills here.

@Pernilla- I don't understand where you are going with this. Or you probably don't need rune to win, you got your money.
              He means that whenever someone is offline, his or her effectiveness plummets (astral usage ignored, attack/defense ratings decline, etc.). It's great you looted 200k - and I'm sure you're ecstatic about that. Enjoy your loot.

BTW, if I can destroy you, Pern will eradicate you.

Comment

Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
                hi there, the human archer was plundering the mage.

Archer = human = online

mage = AI = offline

Read the battle report closely before thinking the "silly" AI was the reason

Thanks
                Rudeness? He just asking something.
                The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

it just a game dont take to seriously

Comment

I hope to use a 40k mage to plunder a 70k knight someday too
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

OMG u never understand KNOWINGEYES.
                      I specifically told that attacking mines is a way to Notice if the player is offline...(like in DUEL ARENA, but many NON CASHER, can't reach the top 10 there)
                      People don't try A PLUNDER because they are scared to fail. And there's a limit of plunders per day....
                      If they waste some hp on the mine, they can see if the player is online or not.. and then decide to plunder.

It's obvious, and in topic.
                      The fact that the player offline isn't stronger than online.. was there the need to say? Like i didn't know that? Like i attack a 17k br stronger player online? so weird having to read that... while i'm the one who use the strategy...

This is your condiscending attitude. And i dislike it very much.

Well as i once told you,i don't get angry for the plunders i receive,is your attitude that sucks, and pernilla isn't different.
                      AND CONSIDERING WHAT I DID TO YOU..I CAN BE DEFEATED BY A 23K BR pretty much the whole server, Pernilla is gonna get a medal for that!

P.S: 200k it's nothing x se . But on the kong forum you were saying to me things like..."You are in my pattern" "contribute to your guild" "teleport your city" etc etc... I SMILED WHEN I SAW 220K... You don't follow your own advice.... when you go offline? LOL
                      Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
                      I'm Italian
                      Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

I specifically told that attacking mines is a way to Notice if the player is offline...(like in DUEL ARENA, but many NON CASHER, can't reach the top 10 there)
                        People don't try A PLUNDER because they are scared to fail. And there's a limit of plunders per day....
                        If they waste some hp on the mine, they can see if the player is online or not.. and then decide to plunder.

The fact that the player offline isn't stronger than online.. was there the need to say? Like i didn't know that? Like i attack a 17k br stronger player online? so weird having to read that... while i'm the one who use the strategy...

Well as i once told you,i don't get angry for the plunders i receive,is your attitude that sucks, and pernilla isn't different.
                        AND CONSIDERING WHAT I DID TO YOU..I CAN BE DEFEATED BY A 23K BR pretty much the whole server, Pernilla is gonna get a medal for that!

P.S: 200k it's nothing x se . But on the kong forum you were saying to me things like..."You are in my pattern" "contribute to your guild" "teleport your city" etc etc... I SMILED WHEN I SAW 220K... You don't follow your own advice.... when you go offline? LOL
                        You were getting hit every day because I simply moved back and forth 12 units up and then back and forth. You refused to move - and since I loathe the 5 plunders everyday, I ransacked the first 5 eligible castles I saw.

I don't get why you are so glib in taking down AI/offline players. Hope it's worth it to you. Though it's strategy to some degree, it must take skills - the ones you purport to have.

Hit me up if you wanna duel at altar.

Comment

Scrivi in italiano e forse e' possibile che traduco per KE siccome noi non capiamo. Penso che tu sia il bue dÃ* del cornuto all'asino.

~Pernilla
                          Kong S-1

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            You were getting hit every day because I simply moved back and forth 12 units up and then back and forth. You refused to move - and since I loathe the 5 plunders everyday, I ransacked the first 5 eligible castles I saw.

I don't get why you are so glib in taking down AI/offline players. Hope it's worth it to you. Though it's strategy to some degree, it must take skills - the ones you purport to have.

Hit me up if you wanna duel at altar.
                            I think he's pointing out the BR difference. online or offline, you should be able to sneeze and beat a non casher. considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have.
                            either way, a casher cannot brag about beating a non-casher. never. not ever.

Comment

Originally posted by R210787859 View Post
                              I think he's pointing out the BR difference. online or offline, you should be able to sneeze and beat a non casher. considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have.
                              Are you new here?

Comment

Originally posted by R210787859 View Post
                                LOL! THIS! Especially this: "considering you've spent more cash on this game than the developers have. either way, a casher cannot brag about beating a non-casher. never. not ever."

Comment

Working...
                                X