Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Non Cashers Take Heart: Balenz Users can be defeated too (rather frequently)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    replied
    I hope to use a 40k mage to plunder a 70k knight someday too

Leave a comment:

• WeedFarmer
    replied
    it just a game dont take to seriously

Leave a comment:

• ZooParty
    replied
    Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
    hi there, the human archer was plundering the mage.

Archer = human = online

mage = AI = offline

Read the battle report closely before thinking the "silly" AI was the reason

Thanks
    Rudeness? He just asking something.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    @Knowingeyes- Well u always buy everything the game require, or you have no chance to keep up. Money win it's the rule. Well as far as i know, you win thx to that.

@Knowingeyes- Exploit? I don't know how many players with 17k lower BR plunder successufully u. I guess there aren't many. You were so cocky in kong forum. Pretty sure u didn't see that one coming eh?

@R27403069- I don't understand what u mean. I posted an img of a good plunder vs a guy that have a LOT higher br than mine. totally in topic.
    My skill were perfect for the job, and i did everything necessary to win.
    With df2 could've been much easier, but i have df1. And we are not discussing about skills here.

@Pernilla- I don't understand where you are going with this. Or you probably don't need rune to win, you got your money.
    He means that whenever someone is offline, his or her effectiveness plummets (astral usage ignored, attack/defense ratings decline, etc.). It's great you looted 200k - and I'm sure you're ecstatic about that. Enjoy your loot.

BTW, if I can destroy you, Pern will eradicate you.

Leave a comment:

• R26757419
    replied
    @Knowingeyes- Well u always buy everything the game require, or you have no chance to keep up. Money win it's the rule. Well as far as i know, you win thx to that.

@Knowingeyes- Exploit? I don't know how many players with 17k lower BR plunder successufully u. I guess there aren't many. You were so cocky in kong forum. Pretty sure u didn't see that one coming eh?

@R27403069- I don't understand what u mean. I posted an img of a good plunder vs a guy that have a LOT higher br than mine. totally in topic.
    My skill were perfect for the job, and i did everything necessary to win.
    With df2 could've been much easier, but i have df1. And we are not discussing about skills here.

@Pernilla- I don't understand where you are going with this. Or you probably don't need rune to win, you got your money.

Leave a comment:

• Pernilla
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    Good catch, Squall. Problem is you and I both know who can spank whom.

By the way, it is WELL known how to eff up a knight's AI while he or she is offline.

That was ages ago. Try it now.
    I like the rune usage. At least one type was completely consumed during the battle (Guardian?), there's 1 Rage rune left, and Healing is on CD during a 2+ minute battle.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    hmmm, the mage was attacked by the archer who was OFFLINE? wow...some ppl dont think

Leave a comment:

• Panthaz89
    replied
    Yeah, don't worry about 7k, much better can be done to make those BIG CASHERS FALL.
    If u can't find them in arena (they are usual on top) HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!

HERE
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37092[/ATTACH]
    should cover that better ~_~ anyone with a brain can tell thats KE in the white blank

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
    This shows how little you know. Not to mention with the skills you have on your skill bar its "so" hard to beat NPC/AI LOL.
    This. As far as I'm concerned, I was finally shown what an archer can do to a knight's AI. Seriously, it's an oversight, if not one step short of an exploit.

Leave a comment:

• R27403069
    replied
    HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!
    This shows how little you know. Not to mention with the skills you have on your skill bar its "so" hard to beat NPC/AI LOL.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Yeah, don't worry about 7k, much better can be done to make those BIG CASHERS FALL.
    If u can't find them in arena (they are usual on top) HIT THEIR MINES TO SEE IF THEY ARE OFFLINE!!!

HERE
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37091[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]37092[/ATTACH]
    Good catch, Squall. Problem is you and I both know who can spank whom.

By the way, it is WELL known how to eff up a knight's AI while he or she is offline.

That was ages ago. Try it now.
    Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 03-22-2013, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rafaiel
    replied
    Originally posted by R26930103 View Post
    I won't post screenshots of battles in which the human player of my lower BR mage

defeat the AIs of those cashers which are higher than BR by more than 5K,

which occurs quite commonly, in part because my character is a mage.

But below is shows how even heavy cash user human archer

with 7K higher BR can lose to my AI mage.

most likely he was afk while versing you... happened to me once.... I was 49k br and I targeted a roughly 41-42k br mage and then I went afk... I lost

Leave a comment:

• R26757419
    replied

HERE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1665801Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1665802

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
    he offline... when he OL u will die
    If you even read the ss, you'd see that the mage was attacked, not attacking.

Leave a comment:

• R26930103
    replied
    Haha :0... Yeah, hi DBS you are right.

For your case, it's the hotkeys not working to be precise not internet lag.
    because you could have use "mouse over" instead of "hotkeys".

I was only trying to encourage those who don't use balenz. (I see many non balenz users complaining about imbalance etc)

DBS, if you are higher by another 2-3K BR, you will win even with just all auto attacks.
    (because in BG, one 40K+ BR player can win with just auto attack)

As mentioned in first post, I'm not singling out you but just using the most recent report as example.
    There are many other examples, but i dont have the reports and mostly in duel referring to people 4-5K BR above me.

As to your question, no, I am not scared of you.
    Many move location, including me.
    because it's a habit of mine as it is of others. Heh.

Best wishes always,
    Last edited by R26930103; 02-28-2013, 10:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X