Ggood Job on breaking half the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggood Job on breaking half the game

Great job Wartune devs you gave 1.5 part 1 to S1 and 6 a week early to work out the kinks and when you release it to the rest of us you break the game wonderful debugging efforts....... Duals are broken....the recycling menu is broken...World boss is broken...... Catacombs is super laggy to the point of uselessness... and your reward for turning off the servers hours before normal is to give us half the insignia we would have gotten for guild battle 0 honor and some soul crystals.....thanks for nothing

the real breaking of the game is the gap between casher and noncasher now since no auction house"removed from patch 1.2" the gap is to much nobody is going to sit around and get beat to death by a player with lvl 5 wings if you dont even have any wings way to ruin this fun game
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

That's what S1 & 6 have had for a week and more
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

all "wing n cloth" ppl keep aiming me in bg since i noncash
        it take a lot time to reach officer
        i beaten by lvl 100 cata after new patch
        before patch i can beat it easly
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Same probs, But I also can't see my Equipment info when I hover my mouse over them.

Comment

Why you dont only quit play instent post some unless spam.

Everything is great PVP is fair now. Mage have allways can start me aoe for free. If other classes spend alot of mony we can allwoed to start me aoe to but first if people have time farm Fashion Share for free later or buy them some them can start me aoe.

This game have ben upgrade alot and become more awsome and never before.

Great Job Dev team
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Why you dont only quit play instent post some unless spam.

Everything is great PVP is fair now. Mage have allways can start me aoe for free. If other classes spend alot of mony we can allwoed to start me aoe to but first if people have time farm Fashion Share for free later or buy them some them can start me aoe.

This game have ben upgrade alot and become more awsome and never before.

Great Job Dev team
              pvp is great and fair now? unless you are one of the cashiers that can afford clothing.. how is it become fair if the archers/knights can start aoes in 1st atk? mages can spam their aoes 2x or 3x in a row?

Comment

When there are opportunities for R2 to make more money it takes great priority over balance between those who spend balens and those who don't and now between classes.

Comment

Working...
                X