Clothing Not For ballens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing Not For ballens

I think this isnt playing the game, this is playing the money, i liked game before, but now when i saw this 1.5 update i will stop playin it cuz it sux.
    1 st of all vips cooldown free.(ok) 2nd wings for ballens only (hmm...)
    AND the thing that ****** me off is that clothing is for ballens only too.
    Why should it be like this. you are just usin people to buy ballens so you earn money, you really dont care about ppl taht cant afford ballens or VIP.
    this game is more dedicated to VIPS and Balenars .

Totally agreeing with you my man!

Comment

I think VIP is fine but i agree getting more and more towards balens and that isnt good. this last update sucked the life out of this game they need to do something quick before they loose customers. I spent majority of my day trying to be able to play the game.

Comment

I am a mild cashier, no way in hell im spending 500 bucks for clothes and the rage bonus on top of it flat out sucks to those who cant afford it, makes it way to unbalanced... R2 has become very greedy and like always, greed will chase away people. When you only have a handful of millionaires, what happens when they get bored? They leave as well.

Comment

+1 even if cloths were without rage. Who cares about rage when you look unique?

Comment

dont worry guys
            this game will closed soon anyway
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I think (hope) that R2 is simply grabbing the cash from those of us who have it and giving us a temporary boost before they implement a clothes drop option or voucher option.

I hope.

I mean really - people cannot be that stupid, can they?

Nm - don't answer that.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

free wings n cloth just dream, better found new game then whine about it, i decided for myself n recommend for u
                class balance ****
                cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

well i won't agree about wings since too many players at this point have paid for them. I do agree with option to buy clothes with maybe vouchers. The difference can be that maybe the bonus it offers is only 50% of the balens version and maybe allow for different styles from the ones offered for balens.

Comment

Why the hell I can not have VIP for 8-10 USD with all the features + 2k of balens???
                    R2 would have much more money and we all would have access to basic stuff.
                    Hard cashers will buy extra balens in all the cases so who would loose??
                    Only "Hitlers" who pray for having total power over all others.

Comment

you can get cloths for no balans you use a rage rune.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

no, it costs you one turn whereas clothes enable you cast immediately.
                        yesterday I was killed by an archer after two turns...really interresting where the game goes

Comment

A mage can alredy start me aoe, and just after a hit use a rage rune before its go over to him and its dosent coste you one turn.
                          I normaly start me multi-shot after use rage run or Gurdian for protection if nessery. Before its go to him and he shot and i have rage frome the rune.

But yes is true if you use rage rune first of everything you do its coste you one turn.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I completely agree i already canceled my ViP i'm not going to throw money to this game at all and i was a heavy casheir! "1k a month" it a sham i used to have fun but not anymore since my real friends left!! its nothing but by this, buy that. Those were the reasons my friends left!! if they don't find another way to reward the non cashiers i'm calling it quits!!!!!!!! You hear me G M your game is going down little by little

Comment

Dear people, please feel free to post on my thread "complaint against excessive costs of balens and game limitations.
                              We need to gather a huge amount of people to post and to visit the thread, maybe they will listen then, if not i'll leave over a month;
                              I spend nearly 100$ on this game, i have been vip for 5 months, it was already too expensive but now its really crazy, so yeah am totally agree with you guys and we need to keep our heads up together and support this complaint.
                              Many thanks all, have a great day!

Comment

Working...
                              X