MATCHING: THis REALLY Needs Work!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MATCHING: THis REALLY Needs Work!

just did BG (cross-server) for first time.... on our sever i'm in the top 20... first guy i run int kills me in 2 HITS... he must have been 10+ lvls higher than me...

and we all know the multi-player Arena has irregular matching...

the dev's need to figure this out... getting slaughtered with no potential to win, or slaughtering with no potential to lose.. is NOT a GAME!

Originally posted by Peteroid View Post
    just did BG (cross-server) for first time.... on our sever i'm in the top 20... first guy i run int kills me in 2 HITS... he must have been 10+ lvls higher than me...

the dev's need to figure this out... getting slaughtered with no potential to win, or slaughtering with no potential to lose.. is NOT a GAME!
    i want to see screen/stats of your char...

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
      i want to see screen/stats of your char...
      not relevant to the conversation... and giving such info puts me at a disadvantage in cross-server events... so i'm not going to do it!

Comment

not relevant to the conversation... and giving such info puts me at a disadvantage in cross-server events... so i'm not going to do it!
        it is relevant, if you character sucks it sucks nothing wrong with the matching then

Comment

You are just lousy that's about all. You are not as good as you thought that's about all.

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
            it is relevant, if you character sucks it sucks nothing wrong with the matching then
            Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
            You are just lousy that's about all. You are not as good as you thought that's about all.
            That about sums it up... ^_^ lols.

Comment

first guy i run int kills me in 2 HITS...
              What was their name?
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                What was their name?
                *please let it be me... please let it be me... please let it be me!!!!*

Comment

I find this to be amazingly fun ^^ Our top players, myself included, are going up against much tougher opponents. I actually lost 914 honor in BG^^ Fun stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    I find this to be amazingly fun ^^ Our top players, myself included, are going up against much tougher opponents. I actually lost 914 honor in BG^^ Fun stuff
                    Finally someone who sees and relishes the new challenge!
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

fyi you can click on Rankings and then click on the Player name then click View to see their Level and stats even if they are Cross server from you. You don't see their gear in the BG on View, but can still see all their Stats and Level.

So next time rather than assume they are 10 levels above you which doesn't exist anymore. They were probably just a good casher or on an old server.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                        They were probably just a good casher or on an old server.
                        Or just a stronger player, who knows their character / build better than the OP/you...

The cash side of things may help for sure. but 'casher' =/= strong... and 'old server' =/= strong either...

Comment

Working...
                        X