Battleground and World Boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground and World Boss

if it is not an exaggeration to Battlegrounds and World Boss will be about one hour (22:00) ?, moore lags...

btw...Battlegrounds Cross Server is now fully buullshiit..... I boycott that

Comment

Guys, u left 3h window and made 2 main events same time ?? ***
      A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

world boss (WB) is actually better.. assuming one uses it to get Daru and Gold.. if you use it to boost your ego... then maybe not so much... lol

but i get like 50% more gold and daru from WB now...

cross-server battle ground (BG) needs a better match maker...

Comment

whatcha talkin' about bg is awesome right now, no more 70's ganking on 40's

Comment

Because the "ganking" of people on new servers by ones on older servers is just peachy ?? :S

Comment

i gank on older people while being from not so old. :P

Comment

Originally posted by R25302943 View Post
                Because the "ganking" of people on new servers by ones on older servers is just peachy ?? :S
                That has nothing to do with how old the server is. New players start on old servers and are just as "squishy" as new players starting on a new server.

Comment

Yea now im starting to feel why people complain so much about honor loss lol. Not sure what else to upgrade since all my gems are lvl 5 or 6 and astrals are 5-6.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    That has nothing to do with how old the server is. New players start on old servers and are just as "squishy" as new players starting on a new server.
                    But when people are just hitting lvl 60 and getting owned by people unaffected by the summoner nerfing, and the people who have had the time to get lvl 7 astrals, gems etc. Are people meant to stay at 59 until the people with full 60 sets decide to grow a pair and go to lvl 70+ BG ?? Absolutely pointless addition imo, at least in old BG people had more chance of beating someone with +4k br then +14k br.

Comment

Originally posted by R25302943 View Post
                      But when people are just hitting lvl 60 and getting owned by people unaffected by the summoner nerfing, and the people who have had the time to get lvl 7 astrals, gems etc. Are people meant to stay at 59 until the people with full 60 sets decide to grow a pair and go to lvl 70+ BG ?? Absolutely pointless addition imo, at least in old BG people had more chance of beating someone with +4k br then +14k br.
                      As players we've known about this for weeks... surely you could see that this was/is bound happen?
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

there is a difference if your lvl 39 on a old server join a lvl 10 guild plant gold and get super high guild skills if you on a new server lvl 39 you will be lucky if your guild is lvl 6 with a lvl 5 skill tower so yes it can make a difference but now people with clothes just run around and target the people without clothes so nothing has changed except casher rule even harder now
                        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          As players we've known about this for weeks... surely you could see that this was/is bound happen?
                          Not everyone comes onto the forums, and news of updates to most people is usually by word of mouth, through guild chat etc.

I'm just playing Devil's advocate. BG change hasn't affected me, but I can see why people think the update has made them suck. Not to mention the X5 gear argument for each room.

Only gripe I have is why we have to fight against Kong and null (??) can they not just play amongst themselves ??

All of their toons have the somewhat sweet aroma of excessive steroid and cash abuse.

Comment

Working...
                          X