Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights in WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights in WB

is it just me or have other knights who use will destroyer get nearly a third less damage on the WB

my old attack rotation for WB's doesnt work anymore which has caused me to lose alot of damage
    IGN : HotSauce
    Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
    Level : 85
    BR : 115K
    Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

double hits dont work anymore at wb ....i must be very lucky to make a double hit after the patch ! we had problem before patch to make gold at wb and now they made it more dificult ! its so unfair ....to see the others make gold ...and knights just watching them sad ....
    SERVER: S63 Player name: Princessk

Comment

A strategy I've found in the 1st wb today might help alleviate some of that. While getting double hits is nearly impossible, I found unequipping troops can help with the double hits on the ult slasher. I noticed with my toon that I'll queue up ult slasher and he'll make an auto-attack and then use ultimate slasher before the boss goes. You'll lose gold/daru per round but towards the end with the inspiration bonus you can kinda makes up for it. I found this was better than just afk'ing the wb. Just an opinion and option. Any feedback would be awesome.
      Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-01-2013, 01:48 PM.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I don't understand these "nerfing double hits" comments. I can double hit just fine. In fact, I can link auto with ultislash a little more often.

The problem I have with the new setup of the WB (inspiration @ 500k intervals) is that though you get less shots at the WB (especially if you do not revive - another argument for non-cashers) and though you get the same amount of gold and daru in theory, for knights this isn't the case. You MUST go crit since archers can now crit far easier *and* can delphic every round.

For giggles, I Balened 100% with max pot and scroll and I can barely nick the top 10 now (and get a lower piece of the pie, per se) for the past 4 bosses. It was then I realized the new slogan is, "crit or die".

Comment

Then you, sir, are a lucky few...
          I was able to double hit a few times during the first wb but no where near what I used to do. But you aren't the only one I've heard say that. I remember someone else saying that. The few times I was able to do it I had to have perfect timing (as soon as my knight started the auto-attack animation) and even then it wasn't guaranteed. What browser do you use? I'm wondering if there is a correlation between browser and double hit..
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
          X