Knights in WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights in WB

is it just me or have other knights who use will destroyer get nearly a third less damage on the WB

my old attack rotation for WB's doesnt work anymore which has caused me to lose alot of damage
    IGN : HotSauce
    Server : [S6 Snow Plains]
    Level : 85
    BR : 115K
    Guild : [DeathBladers] : Hot 'N' Saucy Guild Jester

double hits dont work anymore at wb ....i must be very lucky to make a double hit after the patch ! we had problem before patch to make gold at wb and now they made it more dificult ! its so unfair ....to see the others make gold ...and knights just watching them sad ....
    SERVER: S63 Player name: Princessk

Comment

A strategy I've found in the 1st wb today might help alleviate some of that. While getting double hits is nearly impossible, I found unequipping troops can help with the double hits on the ult slasher. I noticed with my toon that I'll queue up ult slasher and he'll make an auto-attack and then use ultimate slasher before the boss goes. You'll lose gold/daru per round but towards the end with the inspiration bonus you can kinda makes up for it. I found this was better than just afk'ing the wb. Just an opinion and option. Any feedback would be awesome.
      Last edited by Barbarossa; 03-01-2013, 01:48 PM.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I don't understand these "nerfing double hits" comments. I can double hit just fine. In fact, I can link auto with ultislash a little more often.

The problem I have with the new setup of the WB (inspiration @ 500k intervals) is that though you get less shots at the WB (especially if you do not revive - another argument for non-cashers) and though you get the same amount of gold and daru in theory, for knights this isn't the case. You MUST go crit since archers can now crit far easier *and* can delphic every round.

For giggles, I Balened 100% with max pot and scroll and I can barely nick the top 10 now (and get a lower piece of the pie, per se) for the past 4 bosses. It was then I realized the new slogan is, "crit or die".

Comment

Then you, sir, are a lucky few...
          I was able to double hit a few times during the first wb but no where near what I used to do. But you aren't the only one I've heard say that. I remember someone else saying that. The few times I was able to do it I had to have perfect timing (as soon as my knight started the auto-attack animation) and even then it wasn't guaranteed. What browser do you use? I'm wondering if there is a correlation between browser and double hit..
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
          X