Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New BG cross server sucks, no option to just do home, which is a new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BG cross server sucks, no option to just do home, which is a new server

New BG cross server sucks, no option to just do home, which is a new server... Had a player kill all the guards and they farmed the spawn, after 5 minutes we all got kicked out with message, due to points havent changed, you have been removed... How can u get points if you cant move to get shards, these people on S1 seem to have max gear, max holy fire level at level 50+, I had 250% dryads and still got 1 shotted, then got kicked out, ya real fair option here, the new BG's for a newer server just flat out sucks... Half the server quit this morning as well which is making it near impossible to find a group for MPD...

Really... Cross Server and you want to do home. Did you pay attention to CROSS SERVER? Meaning more than one server involved in battleground. It is a lot more fair than it ever was before with people level 70 getting honor off level 40s. Is there anything that gets done that someone is actually going to be satisfied with rather than ***** and moan? Just asking...

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      Really... Cross Server and you want to do home. Did you pay attention to CROSS SERVER? Meaning more than one server involved in battleground. It is a lot more fair than it ever was before with people level 70 getting honor off level 40s. Is there anything that gets done that someone is actually going to be satisfied with rather than ***** and moan? Just asking...
      Well actually atm i understand him.

He lose his attempt in BG because they CAMP their graveyard.

They can't leave so they can't get points they only can fight and die meaning they stand there and get kicked by game due to not getting points. Thats what he is saying.

Comment

The bottom line is people griped about afkers, they dealt with the afkers. All you have to do is get to the shards and cart once and you are good to go. I did the BG this morning. I got jumped three times and the last time I was about to lose my butt when the battle ended and I was stuck til I refreshed. It is a change for the better and you can't just blame the fact that S1 is there on someone not getting points. Toughen up your character or choose to play the BG at a different time of day. Sorry I have no sympathy right now on this. Give people what they want and they complain.

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          The bottom line is people griped about afkers, they dealt with the afkers. All you have to do is get to the shards and cart once and you are good to go. I did the BG this morning. I got jumped three times and the last time I was about to lose my butt when the battle ended and I was stuck til I refreshed. It is a change for the better and you can't just blame the fact that S1 is there on someone not getting points. Toughen up your character or choose to play the BG at a different time of day. Sorry I have no sympathy right now on this. Give people what they want and they complain.
          WRONG in some of it.

I did BG i carted and fought but i had to use the rest room tooke me 6 mins.

Even tho i done 10 carts and 4 fights and lost a total of 400 honor was i kicked due to not have done anything for 5 minuts.

Meaning you can't STAY in the graveyard.

Yes people WHINED about AFK'ers problem is those that WHINED are the people who CAUSED 90% of the AFK'ers by doing what he just experinced and complained about they stand outside the graveyard not even carting and don't let people get out basicly THEY hunt pepole.

I experinced players manage to get inside the graveyard TO FIGHT players there who just got out of protection.

Now in this new BG system if your not able to get out at all due to them camping your graveyard then your screwed since you won't get points you lose and it do not count losing points from what i heard only from gaining and to gain you need to win a fight or cart and if thats true then in a situation like what he describe means you will get kicked because you can't move and do anything.

And tbh the bulliese and those who hunt honor and now cross server points taking weaker players because they can as there still is are causing the AFK problem they created it and whine because it's not right they can't bully and kill people.

Comment

I tested this... one of my accounts was kicked for no points change after 5 minutes...... if players are camping can you please provide screenshots
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
              I tested this... one of my accounts was kicked for no points change after 5 minutes...... if players are camping can you please provide screenshots
              Camping i could give you one from BG yesterday if i took it sadly that was before the new BG system lol.

But i still wished to know how they can get inside the graveyard and fight people?

Comment

Its in brackets now, you should have a choice to cross server or home server not forced too. A new server takes alot longer to beef up vs an older server who had tons of time, and lots of help from higher levels on there own server to help them beef up. Newer servers are gonna get punished by this in due time, half our server quit today for various reasons. And with the 2 attempts the rest of any attempt afterwards, you get no honor, those dont care just do it to cause grief on those who waited anyways. Try a new server and see how far you get, you might understand the frustration. Was a good change to stop AFK, wasnt a good change to those who didn't pvp much and enjoyed fighting against there friends on there home server who choose too. You should have a choice, not being forced to do something and hope maybe you see a friend in the same team. I saw people with mounts at max trained whip level, died so much even at 250% dryads still got 1 shotted, we a new server, we havent had time to get 50k whips, way unbalanced towards new servers.

Comment

The main point you are missing, the older servers have max whips on all these accounts, we seen 2 gb weeks, barely 400 whips if that, max whips vs 400, no chance at all... Second, due to this lopsidedness, I lost all my star points just trying to get to a shard, game kicked me thinking I was AFK, I couldn't get a dang shard to get a point, all the guards were dead, people forget, them whips do raise your stats to godmode, especially if on old server where you can farm it all the time, and to stop leveling, you don't turn in the quest, therefore you get no XP to push a new level. Start on a new server, then enter these so called cross server BG's and tell me how well you do against godmode and barely doing stuff in MPD's cause we have 2 lev 50's on our server, and after 2 weeks of GB's we are far from having any type of chance to even attempt to get close to the shards, due to lack of beast souls to train our mounts with.

Comment

Originally posted by Invid View Post
                    Its in brackets now, you should have a choice to cross server or home server not forced too. A new server takes alot longer to beef up vs an older server who had tons of time, and lots of help from higher levels on there own server to help them beef up. Newer servers are gonna get punished by this in due time, half our server quit today for various reasons. And with the 2 attempts the rest of any attempt afterwards, you get no honor, those dont care just do it to cause grief on those who waited anyways. Try a new server and see how far you get, you might understand the frustration. Was a good change to stop AFK, wasnt a good change to those who didn't pvp much and enjoyed fighting against there friends on there home server who choose too. You should have a choice, not being forced to do something and hope maybe you see a friend in the same team. I saw people with mounts at max trained whip level, died so much even at 250% dryads still got 1 shotted, we a new server, we havent had time to get 50k whips, way unbalanced towards new servers.
                    Sorry but what? Did 4 bg's yesterday and got honor from all of them (only 2 of them was with reward for winning / losing) you can still farm honor from people.

Comment

Do remember guys - if you are being attacked and dying, your points are changing so you shouldn't get booted unless you AFK or hide in your Camp. If they are camp spawning - well, your points are still changing...

I personally enjoyed the new BG, although it did show me that people on other servers are viciously powerful. I was also happy to see that Honour Loss wasn't that much for me (I just hit Crusader) - either that or I was fighting the right people. My only problem (on the Kabam server) is that they set the BGs to coincide with WB Ragnoch (we don't have the several BGs a day bit yet for some reason). Very annoying...
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

camping is prohibited?
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
                          camping is prohibited?
                          No, but I consider it very, very, very bad manners.

Comment

Originally posted by Invid View Post
                            The main point you are missing, the older servers have max whips on all these accounts, we seen 2 gb weeks, barely 400 whips if that, max whips vs 400, no chance at all... Second, due to this lopsidedness, I lost all my star points just trying to get to a shard, game kicked me thinking I was AFK, I couldn't get a dang shard to get a point, all the guards were dead, people forget, them whips do raise your stats to godmode, especially if on old server where you can farm it all the time, and to stop leveling, you don't turn in the quest, therefore you get no XP to push a new level. Start on a new server, then enter these so called cross server BG's and tell me how well you do against godmode and barely doing stuff in MPD's cause we have 2 lev 50's on our server, and after 2 weeks of GB's we are far from having any type of chance to even attempt to get close to the shards, due to lack of beast souls to train our mounts with.
                            Okay gonna make this painfully clear to you. No one is FORCING you to do battleground period. Go in get quest for devo get out. If you choose to play then you choose to play by the rules. Which have become painfully clear that they do not allow afkers. Which btw you can still do if you have a clue.. go cart once then move around in spawn.. duh.

Comment

I think he is trying to say that if the whole team dont get points they all get Booted out the BG ^^ even if you lose point the score on the top to not change btw.

[ SkaTTa ]
                              [Blades]
                              [Kabam Server 1]

Comment

Working...
                              X