No announcement yet.

New BG cross server sucks, no option to just do home, which is a new server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they need to do and improve BG is, set players by lvl's 35-44, then 45-54,55-64 and so on, so the lower lvl guys have a chance to fight, same happened just now, lvl59 comes cleaned al the gards and we are stuck in our graveyard, 3 of them sitting in front of door and you can't even get out to get shards, so I think there is the point that needs to be looked at and sorted. and not put lvl60 together with lvl50,the higher players will get a lot of honour and will improve a lot while the smaller player doesnt have a chance to get to elite warrior or not talking about anything higher.

Comment

Originally posted by R27759191 View Post
      What they need to do and improve BG is, set players by lvl's 35-44, then 45-54,55-64 and so on, so the lower lvl guys have a chance to fight, same happened just now, lvl59 comes cleaned al the gards and we are stuck in our graveyard, 3 of them sitting in front of door and you can't even get out to get shards, so I think there is the point that needs to be looked at and sorted. and not put lvl60 together with lvl50,the higher players will get a lot of honour and will improve a lot while the smaller player doesnt have a chance to get to elite warrior or not talking about anything higher.
      See post 14.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Okay gonna make this painfully clear to you. No one is FORCING you to do battleground period. Go in get quest for devo get out. If you choose to play then you choose to play by the rules. Which have become painfully clear that they do not allow afkers. Which btw you can still do if you have a clue.. go cart once then move around in spawn.. duh.
        Wrong WON'T work.

If you get 1 cart then move around in there you get kicked.

If you can't GET out because they CAMP your graveyard then your screwed and stuck.

Thats the problem.

And your right no one is forcing you but there is devotion and a quest for killing 2 players. Which i like to get before i cart or leave if i don't have time.

And if what he experince happens and with the fact i lose 400 honor sometimes then this kicking for being in graveyard and not able TO GET OUT is wrong.

The people who whined about AFK'ers are the bulliese who CREATED the AFK'ers basicly you caused this you whined now you ruined the game for those who you already ruined it for once even more enjoy your success in that. Btw this was meant for those who whined about AFK'ers and not you I quoted unless your on of them lol.

Comment

Nimras, it is not wrong. No one is forcing anyone to play the freaking battleground. It was said if they do nothing for five minutes (with no point change) they get kicked. Again, they can go in and leave and risk nothing but still get quest and devo. They choose to stay then they need to realize it's a Battleground.. Battle.. you know fighting?? Battleground.

Btw, I have yet to see one screenshot of anyone camping so they can't move. The bottom line is move in a group.. they can't attack you all. Someone is gonna get through. But that takes a little more strategy than those that want to go and park and gain honor and insignia.
          Last edited by Serrin; 03-01-2013, 08:00 AM. Reason: added point comment

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Serrin - one slight adjustment is needed on your post - you get kicked after 5mins if your points total hasn't changed. So moving won't save you if peeps decide to hide in the spawn area.

Personally - I'm enjoying the new BG... I can't farm my crystals as everyone sees my rank and jumps me... but hey that's half the fun of my rank.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Right Ginger but they are arguing they can't even get a point change... I'm liking it too, but then I have always been one to play a game rather than hide in the corner while others do my work.

Comment

Right Ginger but they are arguing they can't even get a point change...
                Ah.. misread ya! Apologies.

I'm liking it too, but then I have always been one to play a game rather than hide in the corner while others do my work.
                Me too... and it's paying off here...
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Nimras, it is not wrong. No one is forcing anyone to play the freaking battleground. It was said if they do nothing for five minutes (with no point change) they get kicked. Again, they can go in and leave and risk nothing but still get quest and devo. They choose to stay then they need to realize it's a Battleground.. Battle.. you know fighting?? Battleground.

Btw, I have yet to see one screenshot of anyone camping so they can't move. The bottom line is move in a group.. they can't attack you all. Someone is gonna get through. But that takes a little more strategy than those that want to go and park and gain honor and insignia.
                  I will make one the second it happens for me again i haven't been able to play much since new patch and i took none before the patch when they did it on our server.

Problem with your tactic is that we tried it twice on our server but they where just standing and waiting for us and even hitting us inside the camp before we got out which kinda not fun. But problem is point change in the negative because your killed DO not count it will still KICK you for not GAINING point loosing point = not gaining according to the game at least that what i experinced.

And Yes its a battle ground but where is the fun in it when you stand no chance, lose 400 honor each time your killed, have no one you can kill and are camped inside your graveyard I have experinced that before new patch.

But I understand where this player going apparently you don't or your one of those who like to hunt easy pray?

Right Ginger but they are arguing they can't even get a point change... I'm liking it too, but then I have always been one to play a game rather than hide in the corner while others do my work.
                  Actually i believe like you i like to work hard carting.

What i don't like about the BG before and now is this:

1. They can camp in front of your Graveyard giving you no chance
                  2. Some players only hunt the same because they know they can beat them even if they could beat others they hunt 1 player all the time.
                  3. They rarely at least let you get a cart before killing you SO you at least can gain a little honor and a BG chest instead they hunt you for no reason but well because they can.
                  4. there is no honor in how BG works and how its set up.
                  5. Honor losses are a ok idea but not with how the current system works.

I go out and do my best but its still no fun when honor from carting is = 0.
                  Honor from kills are useless when you lose more honor than you gain no matter what.
                  they camp your graveyard if they can making it close to impossible to get out.
                  Getting your 2 kills for quest is even harder now.

And before you say i whine as i know you will NO i am stating the fact.

If i had whined i would ahve given up but i haven't.

I just know with new BG and even old where it no fun for me, since i often lost way more honor than i gained, the bulliese out there found it fun to hunt the weak where i sometimes where the weak and sometimes not but seeing how they jump others who stand no chance so they give up in the game is not really fun either.

the BG system need a overhaul in my mind to stop the bullying and the lame hunt for easy kills for something called HONOR which has nothing to do with honor as well as Cross Server PVP Points.

I like the idea of PVP and we can fight i love it i also love BG if it was done proberly instead of how it is done now.

And fact is if your camped in your graveyard and can't get out then you can't get a point change. I tested last night before i went to bed on last BG. I on purpose got my self killed losing 10 honor points each time NO carting and i was kicked after 5 minuts for NOT GAINING POINTS. I then did something else next round i found someone who didn't mind i killed him every time he had a cart so he got points and i got points for winnnig over him and i where not kicked.

Then my last test was i got killed and carted no killing my self losing 10 honor but this time even tho i lost more honor than i gained from carting meant i didn't get kicked.

So yes it need to be looked into.

Comment

i do like the the 4 chance for BG but it is not fair as in i get jumped a lot and i miss the old BG

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                      Problem with your tactic is that we tried it twice on our server but they where just standing and waiting for us and even hitting us inside the camp before we got out which kinda not fun. But problem is point change in the negative because your killed DO not count it will still KICK you for not GAINING point loosing point = not gaining according to the game at least that what i experinced.
                      Then why do people keep emphasizing changing score rather than gaining? I find it VERY unlikely that R2 would limit it to gaining only as x0/x1/x2 will be camp fodder for most people. Changing makes more sense - then again, I am in the BG doing it and people are not powerful enough (or inspired enough) to wipe out all the guards and spawn camp. Seriously - I need a screen shot of this to believe it because the guards get progressively harder the closer you get to the camp.

Let me be clear - it is not impossible to get out of there. I cannot see 15 people standing around your camp and killing you because then their team score wouldn't go up and they'd all get booted by your explanation of the AFK system. Which means at least 1 person is running crystals while the other 14 are spanking you noobs in Camp. Which means it is possible to get out.

If you play a BG as an individual, you get what you deserve. Which of course is how most people play it. The thing to keep in mind is that BGs are team-based, and you can't tell me that your team winds up with x0-x3 while the other team is stacked with x9 players - there have to be strong players on your side too one would think. Start getting them to help clear the way. Unless the other side is so over-powered to defy imagination, anyone who isn't AFKing will get through if you use tactics.
                      Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
                      Kabam Server 1 - US West
                      Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
                      S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Guild: Saga

Comment

You're forgetting though - if someone is camping (assuming a very low amount of players), you should coordinate so that someone suicides to tie that camper up. BG also requires a little bit of teamwork. Everyone wants the glitz and the glamor but aren't willing to work for it anymore.

Comment

Working...
                        X