Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing and wings have destroyed free play.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to agree as well. I'm all for some perks and bonuses if you kick some money the dev's way, but the difference between cashers and non-cashers is atrocious, and 1.5 has only made it worse. I've played several different games with this model (free, pay for bonuses, etc.) and this one is by far the worst when it comes to balance between cashers and non-cashers. And while it's true that the cashers are the ones lining the dev's pockets, if the non-cashers start leaving, the cashers may follow, either because there's no one else to pick on and/or their friend's are non-cashers and don't want to be left alone.

I think there are 3 very quick and easy (I think) changes that would alleviate a ton of the imbalance right now.
    One of them was already mentioned: make level 1 clothes purchasable with vouchers. Each player can buy one item from each of the four categories (Armor, Hair, Weapon and Wings) with vouchers. Anymore beyond that requires balens.
    Two: Go back to BR for GA, and make BR for BG the standard. GA was BR forever until 1.5. It worked quite well. For BG, all you'd need to do is lock the inventory once people are in the BG so they can't strip down, and then gear back up once they're inside.
    Three: Make socketing rods and crypt keys a little easier to get from things like the Guild Altar and Mystery Chests.

I don't think these changes are going to break the bank as it where, but it'll make things a lot more fun for the non-casher population.

I'm not ready to up and quit just yet, but this game has lost a lot of it's fun in the past couple days.

Comment

havnt u checked blacksmith?u see fashion core shards those are won in spire for everyone free player and casher
      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Except Spire isn't released yet and that only helps upgrade, not get you the actual clothing.

Comment

agree with you...
          it's not fair for non-cash player....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Commander View Post
            Except Spire isn't released yet and that only helps upgrade, not get you the actual clothing.
            THIS! What good are cores without clothes? I was expecting a vast array of clothing items, some giving bonuses others purely cosmetic, but never anything this strong.

It's making the game lame and the devs won't even discuss possibilities of fixing it. What is this board even FOR if they won't do that?

Comment

the wings and other balens items shoud be free only upg shoud be with balens

Comment

Only you need for beat cashers with out mony is game time get lvl 60 pve set legendary +30, and alot of PDEF, MDEF and archer aoe dosent do so mutch. if you have hige defens.

just use Guardian rune to in the start if you see them are casher for take away alaot of damges in 2 turns.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I have to agree. Non-cash players are here to make the cashers feel good about spending money. They can beat us. But now that you have made the game such a huge difference the non-cash players will be gone in no time. How long do you think the guys paying to play will stay if there is suddenly no one they can beat except the guys spending less money than them. I have to agree that this game has only one direction to go with things as unbalanced as it is now. It is too bad too, it is a fun game to play.....or at least it was.

Comment

I realy liked the game before 1.5 patch but now i don't like it there are too many things that are not available for non balens players from the start now they are more!
                    If u want to get money from this game just make it pay to play don't give free registrations!
                    If u want to have many ppl in the game make it bether all players to have access to all items except the upg!
                    If u don't care stop the game!
                    Im not gowing to play anymore the game it's rly unfair im lvl 61 archer and even lower levels can beat me even if im fully poted and with scrolls 58-59 archers and mages can beat me with the cloths and wings!

R2GAMES PLS THINK ABOUT IT!

Comment

I don't think R2 Games is paying attention to its users.

Comment

Working...
                      X