Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Luck day after patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luck day after patch





    Wildfire steed, day after patch.
    Last edited by wartune2015; 02-28-2013, 11:55 PM.

  • #2
    ...........

    Comment


    • #3
      Less than 1% chance hehe.

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice luck. I had an alpaca show up in mine, but I didn't need it.

        If/when the Wildfire does ever show up, I'm sure UltimatePay will decide to play the money-nanny long enough for the timer to expire.

        Comment


        • #5
          Well, I've seen a chocolate alpaca and chocolate piggy! I was astonished either way when wildfire appeared.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hit the next tab (Points) in the mystery shop.....the wildfire steed is always available to buy for balens!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Hit the next tab (Points) in the mystery shop.....the wildfire steed is always available to buy for balens!!!!
              nope...I've tried purchasing it with balens but you get a message saying not enough points. So only way to get it is to pay 6995 balens after you get lucky and see it in the mystery shop purchase window.


              edit: or save up 6995 points which would be a ridiculous amount of money spent on the shop

              Comment


              • #8
                Wartune2015, what are the rest of your stats? I'm only interested because I can see your HP and I can tell you have level 9 VIP from looking at your alchemy. Why only level 59 too with those kind of stats?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zthen View Post
                  nope...I've tried purchasing it with balens but you get a message saying not enough points. So only way to get it is to pay 6995 balens after you get lucky and see it in the mystery shop purchase window.


                  edit: or save up 6995 points which would be a ridiculous amount of money spent on the shop
                  I think u need the balens plus the points to buy from the shop.
                  Serenity
                  SteelLord
                  Singapore

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wesleyf7 View Post
                    Wartune2015, what are the rest of your stats? I'm only interested because I can see your HP and I can tell you have level 9 VIP from looking at your alchemy. Why only level 59 too with those kind of stats?
                    I used the experience that I earned to upgrade holy seal. I have highest holy seal level on my server, I presume.




                    Another lucky day? Mounts have a higher chance to get than the gems...
                    Last edited by wartune2015; 03-01-2013, 06:25 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Daily purchase quota = 46/80 lenz gift me mount in return ima give u 1rose that means alot U strongest Balenor
                      “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,
                      you will succumb in every battle”



                      Server: [106] Devil's Trail
                      Guild: Sancâ€*uary

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Haha. Level five gems and up are more rare than mounts for me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow 7k balens and its considered lucky? thats like 70 dallars for a frggin mount..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Excluding the price, I was referring to the rarity and probability of purchasing one in the market. At the beginning I was referring to the probability of even one appearing. You missed the entire main idea, that's surprising.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post
                              Excluding the price, I was referring to the rarity and probability of purchasing one in the market. At the beginning I was referring to the probability of even one appearing. You missed the entire main idea, that's surprising.
                              i totally got your idea, but you missed my sarcasm for the game that they considered players getting a mount for such an exorbitant price as lucky. (which is rather surprising too) i wouldn't disagree getting a lv 7 gem for 395 balens is lucky. but 70 bucks for a single mount... they have the cheek to call it lucky buyer lol. now do you get my point? oh and i'm sure the rarity of the wildfire steed is nowhere comparable to the rarity of the lv 6/7 gems we had in the old mysteryshop

                              edit: oh and i saw a Lv 50 pve titan sword in mystery shop for 12000 balens.. u get the idea..
                              Last edited by shynnblue; 03-02-2013, 02:05 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X