• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lucky day for r2 that someone just gave them $70 for a **** item

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
      lucky day for r2 that someone just gave them $70 for a **** item
      Actually, it's cheaper per point in stats than the 1995 Balen mounts... unless you're calling those **** too.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Actually, it's cheaper per point in stats than the 1995 Balen mounts... unless you're calling those **** too.
        $20 for +10 of each stat is also **** lol, All mounts that arnt free are kinda rip off bro. Either way all purchases of mounts,lv5 gems at 3995 balens are a joke lol.
        $40 for a lv 5 gem and ive seen people pay it lol. LIKE I SAID LUCKY DAY FOR R2!!!

Comment

oh well..it all depends on how much disposable income players or in some case the player's parents have. $70 could be a drop in the bucket for some while $10 could be big money for others.

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
            $20 for +10 of each stat is also **** lol, All mounts that arnt free are kinda rip off bro. Either way all purchases of mounts,lv5 gems at 3995 balens are a joke lol.
            $40 for a lv 5 gem and ive seen people pay it lol. LIKE I SAID LUCKY DAY FOR R2!!!
            I'm not your bro.

Your argument may be true but again, for those looking to invest in the long term, the prices are better than their non-sale counterparts.

Comment

Yay, I got one, too. Thanks for posting WT2015. I don't think I would have even tried had I not seen someone else's.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                i totally got your idea, but you missed my sarcasm for the game that they considered players getting a mount for such an exorbitant price as lucky. (which is rather surprising too) i wouldn't disagree getting a lv 7 gem for 395 balens is lucky. but 70 bucks for a single mount... they have the cheek to call it lucky buyer lol. now do you get my point? oh and i'm sure the rarity of the wildfire steed is nowhere comparable to the rarity of the lv 6/7 gems we had in the old mysteryshop

edit: oh and i saw a Lv 50 pve titan sword in mystery shop for 12000 balens.. u get the idea..
                R2Games isn't actually pestering you to buy/use balens. You yourself make the choice whether or not to. Also, you can always quit, there are more games that are beginning to open, though it will always result in the same ending, quitting. There will always be a rant about money, that's why companies are unable to meet the ideal game that everyone wants as there are always and will be, complaints. This thread in which I created was only referring to the rarity and probability of one appearing, nothing about cash. The more important question is how long will you continue playing upon purchasing this mount. Besides you're also saying I was the first to spending $70 USD for a mount? People will always spend a large amount of money(any type of currency) for any type of entertainment.

Originally posted by Keeshond View Post
                Yay, I got one, too. Thanks for posting WT2015. I don't think I would have even tried had I not seen someone else's.
                Congratulations.
                Last edited by wartune2015; 03-02-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Yea, it's a really good mount, and if you love the game, it's totally justifiable to a lot of people.

Comment

Always depends on how much you're devoted. :]

Comment

Working...
                    X