Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Help With Level 3 Clothes & Wings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help With Level 3 Clothes & Wings?

    Pure and simple. Please explain what and how I upgrade level 3 clothes and wings to 3?

  • #2
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Pure and simple. Please explain what and how I upgrade level 3 clothes and wings to 3?
    Get another level 2 clothes and wings. You will need a single good luck charm for each synthesis.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
      Pure and simple. Please explain what and how I upgrade level 3 clothes and wings to 3?
      Think of it as the gem synthesis. Best case, you need 2 of the previous level in that clothing item to improve it in level. At +2, you can fail to improve and lose your item. Consider using good luck charms.

      There's more to it but this is the general idea.

      Comment


      • #4
        So to level up wings you need 2 sets of wings or one set of wings and 5 items 365 balens right?
        Karac
        Archer
        S25 - Buradoth's Grave
        CAIN Guild
        1.4M BR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by karac View Post
          So to level up wings you need 2 sets of wings or one set of wings and 5 items 365 balens right?
          no, you need the same level wings = 1995 balens or 5 fashion cores (not sure if it's true) = 1975 balens, also need charms (another 395 balens) for level 3 and higher. The risk is too costly, if the price is just 5-10 balens then few fails might be acceptable, failing 395 balens a pop is costly.

          edit: note that if you fail, you will lose the 2nd wing and end up with a different level 1 wing that you might not want.
          Last edited by laba-laba; 02-28-2013, 10:17 PM.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah, I already have level 1 wings, so i need to buy a 2nd level 1 set (1995 balens) and synth to get to level 2. After that i need 2 set of wings lvl 2 and the charm thing, am i correct?
            Karac
            Archer
            S25 - Buradoth's Grave
            CAIN Guild
            1.4M BR

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by karac View Post
              Yeah, I already have level 1 wings, so i need to buy a 2nd level 1 set (1995 balens) and synth to get to level 2. After that i need 2 set of wings lvl 2 and the charm thing, am i correct?
              yep, that is correct
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

              Comment


              • #8
                does wings need to be the same type? blessed etc? or could it be all of em, i know silly questions..
                Karac
                Archer
                S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                CAIN Guild
                1.4M BR

                Comment


                • #9
                  Doesn't matter afaik, output will be random. If you want to keep gold wings then don't synth it, use conversion instead when you finally get the final level wings.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ah so conversion allows you to convert one item into one u already have? thanx for the help man
                    Karac
                    Archer
                    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                    CAIN Guild
                    1.4M BR

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by karac View Post
                      Ah so conversion allows you to convert one item into one u already have? thanx for the help man
                      No, not convert. It switches levels. For example, you have L1 gold wing and L4 blessed then you switch it into L4 gold wing and L1 blessed using conversion.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        so a lv 4 clothes = 395 x 2 x2x2 + 365 + 365 = 3890
                        3 piece of it = 11.67k balen = 116.7 dollars is that correct? does synthesis from level 3 to level 4 clothes use only one luck charm or need more?

                        saw some guy with level 6 wings so thats 1995 x 2 x 2 x2 x2 xx2+ luck charm cost = 63.8k balens + luck charm cost.. thats at least 640 dollars ? or am i missing something..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                          No, not convert. It switches levels. For example, you have L1 gold wing and L4 blessed then you switch it into L4 gold wing and L1 blessed using conversion.

                          ahhhh get it now, thanx!
                          Karac
                          Archer
                          S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                          CAIN Guild
                          1.4M BR

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
                            so a lv 4 clothes = 395 x 2 x2x2 + 365 + 365 = 3890
                            3 piece of it = 11.67k balen = 116.7 dollars is that correct? does synthesis from level 3 to level 4 clothes use only one luck charm or need more?

                            saw some guy with level 6 wings so thats 1995 x 2 x 2 x2 x2 xx2+ luck charm cost = 63.8k balens + luck charm cost.. thats at least 640 dollars ? or am i missing something..
                            charms goes up each level, level 3 synth needs 1, level 4 needs 2. so cost for level 4 clothes is 4,740 balens, or 14,220 balens for 3 pieces.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Now, for clthing, u need 2 items so 365 x2, plus a fashoin core right? and extra 365, just for level 1..
                              Karac
                              Archer
                              S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                              CAIN Guild
                              1.4M BR

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X