Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Help With Level 3 Clothes & Wings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirChuck
    started a topic Help With Level 3 Clothes & Wings?

Help With Level 3 Clothes & Wings?

Pure and simple. Please explain what and how I upgrade level 3 clothes and wings to 3?

• SirChuck
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments. This game is turning into for the super rich. Not a bad thing. Just a bad thing for me cause I'm not

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Now, for clthing, u need 2 items so 365 x2, plus a fashoin core right? and extra 365, just for level 1..

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
    so a lv 4 clothes = 395 x 2 x2x2 + 365 + 365 = 3890
    3 piece of it = 11.67k balen = 116.7 dollars is that correct? does synthesis from level 3 to level 4 clothes use only one luck charm or need more?

saw some guy with level 6 wings so thats 1995 x 2 x 2 x2 x2 xx2+ luck charm cost = 63.8k balens + luck charm cost.. thats at least 640 dollars ? or am i missing something..
    charms goes up each level, level 3 synth needs 1, level 4 needs 2. so cost for level 4 clothes is 4,740 balens, or 14,220 balens for 3 pieces.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    No, not convert. It switches levels. For example, you have L1 gold wing and L4 blessed then you switch it into L4 gold wing and L1 blessed using conversion.

ahhhh get it now, thanx!

Leave a comment:

• shynnblue
    replied
    so a lv 4 clothes = 395 x 2 x2x2 + 365 + 365 = 3890
    3 piece of it = 11.67k balen = 116.7 dollars is that correct? does synthesis from level 3 to level 4 clothes use only one luck charm or need more?

saw some guy with level 6 wings so thats 1995 x 2 x 2 x2 x2 xx2+ luck charm cost = 63.8k balens + luck charm cost.. thats at least 640 dollars ? or am i missing something..

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Originally posted by karac View Post
    Ah so conversion allows you to convert one item into one u already have? thanx for the help man
    No, not convert. It switches levels. For example, you have L1 gold wing and L4 blessed then you switch it into L4 gold wing and L1 blessed using conversion.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Ah so conversion allows you to convert one item into one u already have? thanx for the help man

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Doesn't matter afaik, output will be random. If you want to keep gold wings then don't synth it, use conversion instead when you finally get the final level wings.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    does wings need to be the same type? blessed etc? or could it be all of em, i know silly questions..

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    Yeah, I already have level 1 wings, so i need to buy a 2nd level 1 set (1995 balens) and synth to get to level 2. After that i need 2 set of wings lvl 2 and the charm thing, am i correct?
    yep, that is correct

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Yeah, I already have level 1 wings, so i need to buy a 2nd level 1 set (1995 balens) and synth to get to level 2. After that i need 2 set of wings lvl 2 and the charm thing, am i correct?

Leave a comment:

• laba-laba
    replied
    So to level up wings you need 2 sets of wings or one set of wings and 5 items 365 balens right?
    no, you need the same level wings = 1995 balens or 5 fashion cores (not sure if it's true) = 1975 balens, also need charms (another 395 balens) for level 3 and higher. The risk is too costly, if the price is just 5-10 balens then few fails might be acceptable, failing 395 balens a pop is costly.

edit: note that if you fail, you will lose the 2nd wing and end up with a different level 1 wing that you might not want.
    Last edited by laba-laba; 02-28-2013, 11:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    So to level up wings you need 2 sets of wings or one set of wings and 5 items 365 balens right?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
    Pure and simple. Please explain what and how I upgrade level 3 clothes and wings to 3?
    Think of it as the gem synthesis. Best case, you need 2 of the previous level in that clothing item to improve it in level. At +2, you can fail to improve and lose your item. Consider using good luck charms.

There's more to it but this is the general idea.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X